Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soss

Alice Pyne

19 posts in this topic

I would like to extend my condolences to Alice's family. Very sad news but she has left a legacy that will live on. A very brave and inspirational young lady. RIP angel.

R.I.P. Alice thoughts and prayers with your family and friends a truly inspirational young lady

RIP Alice. You were a true inspiration to us all.

Deepest sympathy to all Alice's family from everybody connected with Barrow Raiders.

A very, very brave young girl who showed us all how little sport matters against the really important things in life!

A brave young lady who achieved so much in her life - and all to help others.

A minute's silence before today's game would be entirely appropriate, imo.

RIP Alice

I heard on the radio this morning. Very sad. She was only 17.

Deepest codolences to Penno & Pennington who are regular contributors on this Forum and all the family.

I agree, Dave, that a minutes silence this afternoon would be entirely appropriate.

Believe it or not the normal protocol is that we have to seek permission from the RFL for a two minutes silence but I will ask the referee when he arrives if this can be waived given the circumstances.

I am sure we will be able to do it.

i know you need permission from RFL but I'm sure with it being a friendly it should be okay with the refs permission. Thanks for asking mate..

Thanks for all of the posts.

Pennington (Rhys) and I are still planning to attend the game today although it won’t be easy it is what Alice would have wanted. I will apologise in advance because I am a bit of mess.

Regards Penno

RIP Alice and condolances to all her family and friends. A minutes silence would be entirely appropriate and im sure the RFL would be ok with it given the circumstances.

Lee

RIP Alice, you were truly inspirational and put life in to perspective for us all.

what an inspirational young lady i bet she has squeezed more into her short life than most of us will in are lifetime rip alice.

There was a minutes silence before the game which of course was respected by e everyone.

Thank you to all who arranged and respected the minutes silence at the game on Sunday for Alice.

It means a lot to me and the rest of Alices family.

Alice did attend one of the home games last year against Whitehaven and she really enjoyed the game.

Regards Gary Pennington