Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fester

Todays game

70 posts in this topic

Hello i have finally registered and be nice to see a few from Workington at the game.By the way we are not boycotting it is just a silly rumour.We have about 7 to 9 players out, but still have a few first teamers available and a few today may go to your club this season.Tom Gilmore,Alex Gerrard,Declan Hulme,Adam Lawton and Gore are decent.

Them 5 would do nicely cheers ... If ones an outside back even better

Or a half back.

We have a few halfbacks at Widnes mate with Brown,Hanbury,Craven,Mellor,Gore and Gilmore.Tom Gilmore is quality but been injured alot over the last 18 months, and still got in the England Academy team after just coming back from a long lay off.

Hope to see a few of you at the Social club before the game, as a good bond is important.The football will be on though and goodluck for the season.I may get to a few games at Workington if Widnes players are playing, and most of the moaners from Widnes are on the Trust site.I am Ratboy on that site. ;)

Town team :- Carter, Olstrum, Mossop, Ramsden, Johnson, Forber, Rowley, Dowes, C Phillips, Walne, B Phillips, Shackley, Robinson. Subs - Patrick, Calderwood, Coward, Gaskell

Other scores :-

Barrow 22 BARLA 20 (full time)

Haven 6 Gateshead 0. (30 mins)

Ramsden? No Coyle?

Ramsden? No Coyle?

Adam Ramsden, Cumbrian lad who was in Bradford's academy team last year. Coyle pulled a muscle at training this week so not being risked.

I haven't got Gaskell on my squad list . Take it he was on a deal already .

Just seen their sheet, that's a good effort so far against the team they have out

Seemed like a training session.No Briscoe,Phelps,Ah Van,Brown,Cross,Pickgersgill,and Cahill who be in our 17.

But from our point of view with a shed load of talent out , more than creditable . We could do with one more run out on top of this . Good effort guys .... Now the negotiations will start and this week we should see who we're getting .

That his right Widnesrlfl but town also had miller mattinson thackery acton lupton morris who would be in our 17??????

That his right Widnesrlfl but town also had miller mattinson thackery acton lupton morris who would be in our 17??????

Plus Coyle, Stack, Rooney, so there is lot to look forward to when everyone is fit.