Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Warrior

stars of the coming season from your club......

60 posts in this topic

it's that time of the year to start making predictions for the coming season. i have watched both our friendlies so far and going on last season as well i predict that this year danny craven will blossom into a superb super league half back/hooker and have a massive season. and one to watch is young tom gilmore, all the assurity of a seasoned professional in a youngster who will start to catch the eye this coming season..............

Penky in the CC. Little bug ger will make a nuisance of himself wherever he plays. Reight player!

Penky in the CC. Little bug ger will make a nuisance of himself wherever he plays. Reight player!

Agree robin he's a right player. How the hell a SL club hasn't come for him I will never know he's a class act.

Think Matty Wildie will go well for Trinity this season. Want to see Lucas Walshaw, Kyle Trout, Danny Cowling, Matty Wildie and Chris Anakin get a chance to shine and take it. They just need a run in the team, not one game ( normally the second game over Easter ) to show what they can do.

Watch out for the young French lad pages at Salford, while your at it watching Glesson with longie should also be fun !

Keep an eye out for Tom Carr in the Championship...

Gav he's our reject if DP couldn't fit him in our squad then I doubt he will make it. Any average player will stand out at York gav( no offense).DP went out of his way to sign a few wingers and centres if he thought tommy had anything he would of kept him I'm sure.

Doesn't mean he cant feature at york gaz!!!

Ive watched him for 3-4 yrs now. An honest lad who I always thought woukd make it. This is his chance.

Gav he's our reject if DP couldn't fit him in our squad then I doubt he will make it. Any average player will stand out at York gav( no offense).DP went out of his way to sign a few wingers and centres if he thought tommy had anything he would of kept him I'm sure.

Well thats me put in my place. Apologies, the lads clearly rubbish.

As you were...

As you were...

Gav I never said he was rubbish he will do a great job for you guys no doubt about that. I just don't think he's got what it takes to step up to SL level that's all gav. I'm in the same frame of mind as DP lol.( Which is a rare thing) lol. DP very rarely miss judges a player the only player he missed judged at our place was Dane manning he is the only player I would bring back that DP as let go.

All due respect gaz, fitness for sl isnt what this thread is about. Its about 'stars' at our clubs.

Dissmisive posts like that are only going to prpmpt more sheeite!

Come on gaz, have a think before posting eh?

As you were...

he'll be dead reight gav. Trust me, im a nurse!! :lol:

Andy Ellis for Fev

Don't know why he's still playing championship, he was quality every time I saw him for Wakey.

All due respect gaz, fitness for sl isnt what this thread is about. Its about 'stars' at our clubs.

Dissmisive posts like that are only going to prpmpt more sheeite!

Come on gaz, have a think before posting eh?

Yeah your right robin I was taking it off the topic apologies.

Don't know why he's still playing championship, he was quality every time I saw him for Wakey.

It will be fantastic to see Ellis and penky on the same field. Two outstanding players for championship level.

absolutely. Nice lad n'all. Good rugby player. Decent lookin lad. Gorgeous fianceƩ.

What a b'stard!!! :lol: :lol:

absolutely. Nice lad n'all. Good rugby player. Decent lookin lad. Gorgeous fianceƩ.

What a b'stard!!! :lol: :lol:

Wi them specs you wear robin you would think dame Edna everage is fit

It will be fantastic to see Ellis and penky on the same field. Two outstanding players for championship level.

Nah they're both rubbish, they'll never make it in SuperLeague...!

;)