Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pont rover

C*s v Fev Sunday 20th January confirmed as on.2pm kick off

49 posts in this topic

Ok mark I will do I will update it after every point.

Muchas gracias. I wish I was there.

Anybody wanting the score updates? Nothing as changed its still a dump.

yes please. Radio Rhinos don't appear to be covering and no RL at all on the Sky Sports Score Centre

Up to now you would think we were the SL team we are the best team up to now. We are playing some great rugby.

Well 30 mins gone and c@s haven't looked like scoring I think they are in for a very long season.

Cracking first half from us some great rugby. They look like they are blowing a bit they look un fit. You wouldn't know rangi was playing either we have kept him very quiet.

Well played today thought we defended well and although we lost the younger lads did well against a S/L team They found that we were weak out wide when Hardman went off and exploited it with Chase setting the tries up for them. I think everyone will be happy with today's display and had we had our first choice wingers in think the score would of been different All looks good for the season if we can get the injuries sorted out

Good effort today by Featherstone couple of off loads that didnt come off,alround good performance.Cas play Warrington next in SL,Could be a Cricket score,Featherstone in the first half looked the SL team.

We were really good today against a full strength c@s team. To say we were without a few first teamers through injury we looked the far best team in the first half. They were very lucky to win today the game only changed when we made changes bringing on the young guys but credit to the young uns they stood up and were counted. I am very happy after today's performance going off today we will be up there again in our league this season. Our pack looks awesome and will compete with any pack by the looks of it. Looking at our pack in the last 2 games I've got a feeling they will run over a lot of packs in our league this season which should enable Finn, kainy and Ellis to do what they do best. The futures bright its blue and white.

Cas are obviously not going to do much this season. They won't win the Challenge Cup. They won't win the League. They won't make the play offs. They can't get relegated. They can't even appear at Blackpool playing Leigh in the NRC Final.

I could have posted the same about Widnes Salford Broncos and others.

Please will someone tell my why Licenscing was introduced as it is the daftest innovation introduced to the pro gameI since refs were instructed never to blow up for a Leeds forward pass.

We were really good today against a full strength c@s team. To say we were without a few first teamers through injury we looked the far best team in the first half. They were very lucky to win today the game only changed when we made changes bringing on the young guys but credit to the young uns they stood up and were counted. I am very happy after today's performance going off today we will be up there again in our league this season. Our pack looks awesome and will compete with any pack by the looks of it. Looking at our pack in the last 2 games I've got a feeling they will run over a lot of packs in our league this season which should enable Finn, kainy and Ellis to do what they do best. The futures bright its blue and white.

You said it all there TG. Daryl must have had quite a dilemna in the 2nd half;- Whether to go for the win and stick with the strongest 17 or introduce the youngsters, which cost Fev the game. It was the best option in the end because preparation for the league season is paramount. On top of that, beating Cas might have gone to their heads again like it did when Fax thrashed us after last years cup run.

I was impressed with the team today.

Strong defence and we looked strong up front with a good pack, still with players to return.

Bearing in mind they are still quite new in certain positions and once everyone is back in both forwards and backs, we will take some stopping.

Good game to watch and we will get better.

i enjoyed what i saw today. we showed how good we can be. our defence seemed almost unbreakable. it was good DP brought on the young ones. it gave everyone a chance to see how they play against big teams. better finding out now than in important games

I couldn’t be happier. We’ve played a Super League side and shown that we can match them physically, tactically and defensively.

I have to pay tribute to groundsman John Lupton and his staff for enabling a match we really needed to go ahead

So our players did well, and the best contribution from a Cas perspective? The groundstaff. Says a lot really. :lol:

So our players did well, and the best contribution from a Cas perspective? The groundstaff. Says a lot really. :lol:

Nothing like being selective with your quotes to illustrate a point!!!!

Nothing like being selective with your quotes to illustrate a point!!!!

It's all a bit of fun. ;)