Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badger24

Duel reg players

61 posts in this topic

Thought there was more than York and Hunslet using D/R players this year?, I must have got it wrong. :rolleyes:

As far as im aware John there has been no players allocated to the Hawks from the Rhinos who would make the team any better than it allready is so it isnt certain as yet there will be any D/R at Hunslet but im dam sure it wont stop them competing against the big boys as there wouldnt be a league without the minnows would there and then what would they do bring in S/L under twenties to keep the championship going now theres something for them to ponder :rolleyes:

Get the impression from the other Forum that the dual-regs lads will be playing

for Hull on Sunday - not suprising really - but then no chance for them to integrate

into our systems, plays etc before Haven away...

this dual reg lark is getting out of hand. some clubs are regeristing whole teams. it's going to make a mockery of the league and wont be good for "signed on" players

there is a lot of apathy on other forums and i can understand why. it is not a level playing field , but hey, that's rl for you

i think clubs will lose thier identity, and the few fans left supporting semi-pro teams will start to drift away!

in my opinion the system was devised by sl clubs for the benefit of sl clubs.

i shall watch with interest, but my passion for the sport is gradually been eroded away

rant over

this dual reg lark is getting out of hand. some clubs are regeristing whole teams. it's going to make a mockery of the league and wont be good for "signed on" players

there is a lot of apathy on other forums and i can understand why. it is not a level playing field , but hey, that's rl for you

i think clubs will lose thier identity, and the few fans left supporting semi-pro teams will start to drift away!

i shall watch with interest, but my passion for the sport is gradually been eroded away

rant over

Deano

Not a fan of the duel reg system myself but if todays squad is the strongest we can muster would not give it a cat in hells chance at Haven next week,so hope Hull dont need Bowden and Green next week pack looks very under sized for me will be taking a good look at both this afternoon .

ala

Might need a dual reg prop asap, sounds like Luke Stenchion may be out for 2/3 weeks.

Looks like Haven's new PNG prop won't be here until late February.

your right but weve just signed seb martins the french prop

Sorry if iv missed this but how many duel reg players can we have in the 17?

5. Danny Nicklas is on a season long loan so doesn't count in that I don't think.

5. Danny Nicklas is on a season long loan so doesn't count in that I don't think.

He does mate.

Might need a dual reg prop asap, sounds like Luke Stenchion may be out for 2/3 weeks.

Looks like Haven's new PNG prop won't be here until late February.

just signed seb martins french prop he will play sunday

rant over

Whats wrong with unlevel playing fields