Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

Bulls news thread

159 posts in this topic

Purtell hoping to return Sunday

Really, really hope so. Speaking to him last week he was raring to go he just had to wait for the medication to be out of his system. Fingers crossed, him and Bateman will get a rousing reception.

And the Kardasians are never involved in legal disputes. Check your celebrity gossip sources.

Get grip, the Kardassians don't really exist you know, they're just a wierd species on Startrek.

Looking at her and Ms Hardcastle, I think there is no need for the Kardashians. These two are Intelligent, attractive women with their own money. Looks and sounds good to me.

Attractive women? Looks?

Chev Walker, 1 year deal with another year option.

Keith Lulia, said to be returning to Australia.

Garreth Carvell, said to be signing for two-years.

Michael Platt, new deal offered.

Jamie Langley and James Donaldson, in negotiations over new deals.

Danny Addy, new deal rejected.

Matty Blythe and Ben Evans, keen to make those two permanent signings.

Link.

Not much to be chearful about there to be honest (Carvell I suppose), Addy rejecting a new deal especially.

It shows the position the club is in at the moment as I don't think I'd offer Platt another new deal if we had a bit more flexibility!!

On current form, I think Michael Platt's a better centre than Keith Lulia and Adrian Purtell. He's certainly got more pace and devil.

:tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue: You have to be joking he's a f*****g joke. He was s**t at Salford and cas and even worse at the bulls.

On current form, I think Michael Platt's a better centre than Keith Lulia and Adrian Purtell. He's certainly got more pace and devil.

Heard Whiteheads signed for Salford!

Edit: just seen the other thread on this! In my defence I had the news this morning and was slow to post