Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bomb Jack

Logging in on a BlackBerry

16 posts in this topic

I have been kicked off, and have to log on again.

My problem is, when I try to log in, the box that I need to enter my details into won't stay in the middle of my phone screen, and keeps moving.

This is making logging in from my mobile impossible.

Any idea's of a way around it please?

People still use Blackberries? :O

Yes, me. Work provides it. I don't like it very much.

People still use Blackberries? :O

Yes, me. Work provides it. I don't like it very much.

I can go one better, I still use a Nokia (for the same reason as Tim2).

Anyway, I happen to like my BB. £7.99 a month, 100 mins, 500 texts,Internet access, and a brand new phone.

Nothing to grumble at.

I also bought a 32gb card for it, to hold loads of music.

You can keep your £30 a month I-Phones..........

Anyway, I happen to like my BB. £7.99 a month, 100 mins, 500 texts,Internet access, and a brand new phone.

Nothing to grumble at.

I also bought a 32gb card for it, to hold loads of music.

Sorry I'm not much help. I bought the missus a Blackberry a couple of years ago. She lasted a month before it went back and bought an iphone instead (she's on a similar tarrif to yours). It was like going back in time 5 years.

You can. The future is Android. :-)

To be honest i think the site may be at fault.

The log in is highly unstable (but manageable) on my Galaxy and just manageable on my sons iPhone.

Presumably the blackberry allows you to stay logged in if you manage it the once.

Presumably the blackberry allows you to stay logged in if you manage it the once.

Nope.

I had been logged in. It kicked me off through no fault of my own, and I had to log in again.

I don't have this problem with various other sites, so it must just be this one.

You can. The future is Android. :-)

Must admit, you may be right. ATM Android has a way to go before it can match the slickness of iOS but I like the way that you can have multiple phone manufacturers using the same OS. What Android really needs to do is make the platform easier to develop for, at present they are getting creamed by Apple in the apps market place. Developing for Android is much more expensive than iOS (e.g., BBC iPlayer app).

Must admit, you may be right. ATM Android has a way to go before it can match the slickness of iOS but I like the way that you can have multiple phone manufacturers using the same OS. What Android really needs to do is make the platform easier to develop for, at present they are getting creamed by Apple in the apps market place. Developing for Android is much more expensive than iOS (e.g., BBC iPlayer app).

And don't even mention Sky+ :-(

Have you tried clicking on the square with the 4 squares within it in the top right corner? This should bring up the account options:

post-29152-0-17540300-1358792782_thumb.jpg

And don't even mention Sky+ :-(

The longer that goes on the more damaging I can see it becoming to the Android 'brand'.

Have you tried clicking on the square with the 4 squares within it in the top right corner? This should bring up the account options:

post-29152-0-17540300-1358792782_thumb.jpg

Great stuff, that worked, thanks for that ;)