Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PLD

Easter - Town v Tax Dodgers

9 posts in this topic

Sure I had heard the Town v Tax Dodgers game was to be on the Thursday night before Easter.

Club website has it down for Good Friday.

Anyone know for sure?

Tax Jammy Dodgers ???

It's on the Friday just need confirm kick off

its gonna be tough against the jampots this year you know, as they are a "lot closer to us now if not better". good old Deludedfans.com

you lot must be ###### off by tax dodgers beat in the final by double dodgers keighley then double dodging donny winning the double last year i tell you its the future

you lot must be ###### off by tax dodgers beat in the final by double dodgers keighley then double dodging donny winning the double last year i tell you its the future

Ha ha the only difference between those two and you lot is firstly you haven't been to a final in the last couple of years, second you have never won a final, and third you never beat us once last season. So you lot can even make a complete mess of tax dodging!!!

Ha ha the only difference between those two and you lot is firstly you haven't been to a final in the last couple of years, second you have never won a final, and third you never beat us once last season. So you lot can even make a complete mess of tax dodging!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! Are they still counting the Cumbria Cup as one of their major honours?

:lol: :lol: