Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trinitylad67

New Lad

20 posts in this topic

Hi all just like to say im new to forum and born in wakefield but now live in northamptonshire + huge wakey fan :D

Hi all just like to say im new to forum and born in wakefield but now live in northamptonshire + huge wakey fan :D

no worries m8, nobody's perfect

Never mind!

welcome to the forum.

I think you'll have plenty to look forward to this year. They're going places, Trinity. I'm guessing you'll be clocking up the miles on the M1.

Hi Trinitylad not only one who can write without articles and subject pronouns. Welcome to forum.

Welcome, wakey in for a big year!!

Good luck and enjoy the forum

Welcome.

Just don't express an opinion on here unless you have a hide like an elephant and/or enjoy personal ridicule. :(

Hello and welcome, as a relative newcomer it's good fun ! Lots of positivity needed !

Welcome, newbies always good for this place

Welcome on board, most aren't as bad as they seem at first, mostly they are easy going gentle soles like myself.

When you say "huge wakey fan", is that huge as in you can't get through the turnstiles or huge as in you like them a lot?

Welcome on board, most aren't as bad as they seem at first, mostly they are easy going gentle soles like myself.

When you say "huge wakey fan", is that huge as in you can't get through the turnstiles or huge as in you like them a lot?

:D

Damn that pinned warning! :D (I'm safe with highlights aren't I? :huh: )

Welcome aboard Trin lad, your coach is a good un ain't he?

Welcome.

Just don't express an opinion on here unless you have a hide like an elephant and/or enjoy personal ridicule. :(

Also your view on P&R v Licencing will tip the balance on 90% of the threads.

welcome to the forums, just be careful or the featherstone fans will hound you like a plague of locusts....

soles? You heel ;)

welcome to the forums, just be careful or the featherstone fans will hound you like a plague of locusts....

Grow up pal. Those two 50 point thrashings inside a fortnight really really did hurt didn't they?

Welcome Trinity Lad, its entertaining on here if you keep the right company.

way to go, it didn't take long for the bait to be taken......................oh and by the way terry i don't really think about what happened over 2 years ago, just here and now in super league.