Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rarefrith

£17 to get in

79 posts in this topic

Why not change different amounts for different teams as many football teams do. Seems to work for them, why not in RL

Well Gaz you are one confident Fev fan aren't you. :lol:

I wish I was just throwing a few ideas about. But to be honest frank I think SL is a closed shop unless you fit the expansion bracket. I don't think a champ club will break that mould but I really do hope I'm wrong.

Agree with you there.

Franchising/licenscing was always a recipe for the game's stagnation in its' heartlands.

Will have to be scrapped soon then we can get back to a sport where we are taken seriously again.

There are at least 5 current non relegation clubs who are playing friendlies effectively every time their teams run out to play another non relegation league club.

Agree with you there.

Franchising/licenscing was always a recipe for the game's stagnation in its' heartlands.

Will have to be scrapped soon then we can get back to a sport where we are taken seriously again.

There are at least 5 current non relegation clubs who are playing friendlies effectively every time their teams run out to play another non relegation league club.

Spot on frank and they wonder why they can't get more people to attend the games.

£17 is more than reasonable in my humble opinion.

It would be very dangerous to follow the Bradford route and give our product away, we should be building a "premium" brand. We will gain nothing by racing to the bottom and being regarded as "cheap".

Essentially, you get what you pay for. Pay peanuts, get monkeys. Pay a premium, get a quality product.

Why not change different amounts for different teams as many football teams do. Seems to work for them, why not in RL

Because that would be discriminatory, and the whippet worriers would go mental.

£17 in ?

way way over priced

wont be going to your place this season and funding your greedy coffers

its championship rugby..not champions league

sooner your gone to super league the better

who would have thought a little hamlet in wakefield would charge rip off prices for second tier rugby.....shocking your board should be ashamed.

Could be worse. Rumour has it that Cas have changed their pricing structure for the 2013 season: free entry for all, £20 to get back out. :lol:

£17 in ?

way way over priced

wont be going to your place this season and funding your greedy coffers

its championship rugby..not champions league

sooner your gone to super league the better

who would have thought a little hamlet in wakefield would charge rip off prices for second tier rugby.....shocking your board should be ashamed.

Coolie... that's very disappointing by your standard. Surely you've got better than that???

what about a grading system

eg. leigh,fax grade A cos they bring a few

sheffield grade D cos they dont

Great post Rover n out.

I will be at Fev this year and if 10 more Huns fans join me, ( which we will ) we will bring more support than Sheffield.

The Killing Joke's on Griff. :lol:

Great post Rover n out.

I will be at Fev this year and if 10 more Huns fans join me, ( which we will ) we will bring more support than Sheffield.

The Killing Joke's on Griff. :lol:

You reckon ? :huh:

You reckon ? :huh:

well most of us laugh at thi richie lad, so happen it is!! :lol:

Robin the game of rugby league was foundered

by the working man for the working man

you my friend maybe still living on your lavish

payoffs from the mining industry...

but the rest of the world are scraping a living together...just to survive

i dont drink or smoke...and rugby is one of the few pleasures left for enjoyment you can afford.

supporting your team has been a big part of my life for the last forty odd years...i will continue

to support my team..but i will not support yours by been mugged at the turnstyle...maybe if you didnt have 150 players signed on..admission prices would reflect the product.

cant wait to hear the fev fans bleeting when paying £25 to watch a super duper league game.

rugby league is a big wheel sometimes on top sometimes on the bottom...you might think your on top...but halifax & recently sheffield that having the biggest bank account dont put trophies in the cabinet...and when the wheels fall off...and they will...youll have the biggest debts.

Robin the game of rugby league was foundered

by the working man for the working man

but the rest of the world are scraping a living together...just to survive

i dont drink or smoke...and rugby is one of the few pleasures left for enjoyment you can afford.

supporting your team has been a big part of my life for the last forty odd years...i will continue

to support my team..but i will not support yours by been mugged at the turnstyle...maybe if you didnt have 150 players signed on..admission prices would reflect the product.

cant wait to hear the fev fans bleeting when paying £25 to watch a super duper league game.

rugby league is a big wheel sometimes on top sometimes on the bottom...you might think your on top...but halifax & recently sheffield that having the biggest bank account dont put trophies in the cabinet...and when the wheels fall off...and they will...youll have the biggest debts.

oh dear....................... ;)

Is there a discount for pre-buying tickets? Dare say £17 won't be too different from the norm in the Championship - the prices are definitely creeping up across the board, but how else are clubs supposed to try and meet running costs? Would be interesting to see the prices from every club in the league; would certainly be helpful to have them listed on the Championship website.

Is there a discount for pre-buying tickets? Dare say £17 won't be too different from the norm in the Championship - the prices are definitely creeping up across the board, but how else are clubs supposed to try and meet running costs? Would be interesting to see the prices from every club in the league; would certainly be helpful to have them listed on the Championship website.

Your right matt and I think we are the most expensive to watch this season but I'm sure the top clubs in our league will charge between 15 and 17 quid anyway so what's a couple of quid. Like I said the top clubs will charge that unlike coolies club who should be paying them to watch that drivel. ( see what I did coolie I took your bait and threw it right back at you)

Your right matt and I think we are the most expensive to watch this season but I'm sure the top clubs in our league will charge between 15 and 17 quid anyway so what's a couple of quid. Like I said the top clubs will charge that unlike coolies club who should be paying them to watch that drivel. ( see what I did coolie I took your bait and threw it right back at you)

I'm a season ticket holder at Leyth so not 100% on our prices, but I've got a feeling it's £16 standing, £18 seating. Par for the course, it seems. Only a quid for under 12's and £3ish for under 16's though so at least it was recognised to reduce kids prices from what was previously about £7 from memory.

:lol: :lol: Jesus H Coolie. I'm a nurse. Absolutely rolling in it I am!! I'm on bankers bonus pay me!!!!! :lol: :lol:

How much is it in at Dews this season?

When our discounted ( pre October) membership/season ticket prices were on offer they were CHEAPER than the cost of a season ticket at York RL.

All things considered you have to say a huge bargain.

The discussion was mainly regarding the problem of attracting the new/occasional or away supporter to the games, for the last few seasons the B.O.D have offered many incentives to ensure everyone is catered for.

Maybe with more memberships sold at lower prices i.e. money in the bank & wages paid, it enables the club to offer more discounts/offers to the less frequent supporters .

Not many away supporters attend anyway but them that do at least know they are in for a fantastic day and entertaining game, and don t forget the great welcome they all receive in The Lagoon and Atrium bars, that s worth any bodys £17.

Another fantastic season of highs and lows ahead, bring it on :D :D :D

Surprising how many of the moaners from other clubs kept their traps shut last year when we let their season ticket holders in for only a tenner.

Shockin that offer, ripping them off like that!

Posted · Hidden by Jimmy B, January 19, 2013 - No reason given

well most of us laugh at thi richie lad, so happen it is!! :lol:

Feel free, but I'm a bu99er for pointing out hypocrites who are happy to pay £17 at home while whinging about paying £16 away.

Feel free, but I'm a bu99er for pointing out hypocrites who are happy to pay £17 at home while whinging about paying £16 away.

No Richie, You're a sh it stirring 2@!!!!!

No-one was whinging at the price at Hunslet per se ... and you know that!

You're doing what you usually do. Being an irritating sh it stirring 2@ sticking thi nose in on an issue that a) you weren't invited and b ) has little/nowt t'do wi thee anyhow!!

That's my assessment of your attendance on this topic. I'll stick wi it.

Mo, Matt, Jummy.... feel free to issue me a warning. In Richie's case, he's worth it!!!!

No-one was whinging at the price at Hunslet per se ... and you know that!

Yes, they were.

irritating sh it stirrer! that's thee richie lad!! :angry: