Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rarefrith

£17 to get in

79 posts in this topic

Ahhhh thanks jimmy b for the edit.

Cant understand what all the fuss is about, it's up to each club to set a price that they think will pay all expenses and is going to atract fans from away as well as the home fans, if you dont like paying the oppersitions prices to watch your team then stop at home.

Cant understand what all the fuss is about, it's up to each club to set a price that they think will pay all expenses and is going to atract fans from away as well as the home fans, if you dont like paying the oppersitions prices to watch your team then stop at home.

couldn't agree more ows cock! :lol:

Surprising how many of the moaners from other clubs kept their traps shut last year when we let their season ticket holders in for only a tenner.

Surely that was discrimination against the non season ticket holders?

Surely that was discrimination against the non season ticket holders?

There is some form of discrimination in what ever deal you set up

2013 Ticket Prices

Sheffield Eagles

£15/£10/£5

Pre- purchased (online):

£13/£8/£5

Dewsbury Rams

Seated (North Stand)

£15/£9/£9

Standing (South Stand)

£13/£7/£7

Batley Bulldogs

£15/£10/£3

Doncaster RLFC

£15/£12/£3

Leigh Centurions

£16/£8/£5/(U12)£1

Pre-purchased

£14/£7/£5/(U12)£1

Hunslet Hawks

Category A:£16/£8/£3

Category B:£14/£7/£3

Category C:£12/£6/£3

Category A: Featherstone Rovers, Halifax RLFC, Leigh Centurions, York City Knights

Category B: Batley Bulldogs, Dewsbury Rams, Keighley Cougars, Swinton Lions

Category C: Barrow Raiders, Doncaster RLFC, Whitehaven RLFC, Workington Town, Sheffield Eagles

So at hunslet its £12 to watch the champions

and £16 to watch the also rans but might bring a few fans

and £14 for the 2 closest teams to hunslet

whoever had this kinda football mentality about

rugby games deserves a big pat on the back..tool

So at hunslet its £12 to watch the champions

and £16 to watch the also rans but might bring a few fans

and £14 for the 2 closest teams to hunslet

whoever had this kinda football mentality about

rugby games deserves a big pat on the back..tool

Makes perfect sense to me. They're charging what they think the market dictates in order to get decent crowds in and make a decent bit of income at the same time. I hope it works out well for them.

I also think £17 is perfectly reasonable at Fev too. You get what you pay for!

Gav i never expect nothing less when you open ya kissass gob mate.

we will agree to disagree ;)

Gav rugby league is supposed to be one big family

you start making divisions in that it no longer becomes as one does it..cant start saying "oh your not gonna bring fans in so we are not interested cos you dont make us money"

thats the path super league went down when it looks down its nose at the championship.

youll be want special entrances for poor people next...

rugby league is for the people played by the people supported by the people...you take rugby league down the road of football at your peril.

the game outside the M62 corridor aint as huge as redhall makes out...and never will compete with rugby union country wide.

sometimes you just gotta except the reality of things mr gav ;)

Gav rugby league is supposed to be one big family

you start making divisions in that it no longer becomes as one does it..cant start saying "oh your not gonna bring fans in so we are not interested cos you dont make us money"

thats the path super league went down when it looks down its nose at the championship.

youll be want special entrances for poor people next...

rugby league is for the people played by the people supported by the people...you take rugby league down the road of football at your peril.

the game outside the M62 corridor aint as huge as redhall makes out...and never will compete with rugby union country wide.

sometimes you just gotta except the reality of things mr gav ;)

Ticket at Featherstone: £17.

Ticket at Leeds United: £36.

I think we're still some way off football prices just yet.

Leeds United 50p in the boys pen when i went mate!!! £35 now

the rugby prices will get up there...so theres no rush pushing the boundarys there before time ;)

Leeds United 50p in the boys pen when i went mate!!! £35 now

the rugby prices will get up there...so theres no rush pushing the boundarys there before time ;)

Would you rather the clubs pay their staff and bills with brass buttons instead?

Would you rather the clubs pay their staff and bills with brass buttons instead?

i would rather see a common sense approach to finance

too many clubs spend spend spend halifax,leigh,salford,wakefield,castleford,bradford in recent times and a

few more in trouble,safe guards are said to be in place by the RFL to say this wont happen...but time again it is.

maybe team are upping their prices to cover the secret payments to players that goes on...and before you jump in...

you know it happens at most clubs...

i want rugby league to be here in a 100 years time strong & entertaining,not the live now and jigger tomorrow that modern life is all about.

Edit use of foul and abusive language

i would rather see a common sense approach to finance

too many clubs spend spend spend halifax,leigh,salford,wakefield,castleford,bradford in recent times and a

few more in trouble,safe guards are said to be in place by the RFL to say this wont happen...but time again it is.

maybe team are upping their prices to cover the secret payments to players that goes on...and before you jump in...

you know it happens at most clubs...

i want rugby league to be here in a 100 years time strong & entertaining,not the live now and jigger tomorrow that modern life is all about.

Thats a pretty libellous comment you have just posted. I assume you have some solid evidence for that claim? If I were you I would either put up or shut up.

£17 is more than reasonable for a rugby match at a top club in 2013.

Are You really as naive to think it dont !!!!!

You need to attend the university of life a bit

longer young jedi...cos the big bad world is gonna be horrible when the pink sparkly mist starts to fade & the rose tinted glasses get cleaned mate

as for proof

i dont have to prove its monday tomorrow i dont have to prove xmas day is on the 25th dec..

why because we all know it does...you prove the tooth fairy and santa clause and aliens dont exist

and then i prove clubs do....that should be interesting ;)

You have no proof to back up your libellous comment then. I thought as much.

so i have to prove the urban myth of secret/illegal payments in rugby league...that will be a tough one

so i have to prove any rugby league team has made an secret/illegal payment in the history of rugby league...wow thats a real toughie ;)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/apr/22/melbourne-storm-salary-cap

oops...

now run along wipe your tears and heres a big lollipop for your trouble...and when you get a big boy thats the only time youll realise

you dont know it all at your age ;)...and you should have listen to the old peoples advice on life ;)

i'll be sat in the smug watching you eat humble pie through the window master gav ;)

Can we stick to the topic of this thread and not get personal please.

Jimmy B

Posted · Hidden by Jimmy B, January 20, 2013 - No reason given

so i have to prove the urban myth of secret/illegal payments in rugby league...that will be a tough one

so i have to prove any rugby league team has made an secret/illegal payment in the history of rugby league...wow thats a real toughie ;)

http://www.guardian....torm-salary-cap

oops...

now run along wipe your tears and heres a big lollipop for your trouble...and when you get a big boy thats the only time youll realise

you dont know it all at your age ;)...and you should have listen to the old peoples advice on life ;)

i'll be sat in the smug watching you eat humble pie through the window master gav ;)

When were Melbourne Storm charging punters £17 to get into a Championship game? Do you have proof to back up your libellous comment about Featherstone and alledged secret payments? (patronising personal comments that dodge the question don't count unfortunately) And why is my age at all relevant?

If you want to watch your team you will pay to do that no matter what, il be at ALL away grounds next season paying whatever the entrance fee is because I love my club (Hunslet RLFC) and I want to support them where ever they play.

Posted · Hidden by Jimmy B, January 20, 2013 - No reason given

Coolie's comment alleging secret payments by Fev stays, but my comment challenging that potentially libellous comment gets deleted?

Fair enough, I'll leave it at that.

Extreme example there Gav.

Seated ticket at Leigh Centurions: £18

Seated ticket at Wigan Athletic: £20.

That's the worry (thankfully there are no Latics fans in Leigh, but the point still stands).

Extreme example there Gav.

Seated ticket at Leigh Centurions: £18

Seated ticket at Wigan Athletic: £20.

That's the worry (thankfully there are no Latics fans in Leigh, but the point still stands).

Aye, but how many West Yorkshire folk are going to go to Wigan to watch a football match?

;)