Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Warrior

gaz hock to widnes?

23 posts in this topic

Obviously it had to be a loan deal as Widnes are skint. :ph34r:

This thread has seriously entertaining possibilities, I await with interest.

locked within 5 pages

Four!...any more bids?

err hardly news this is it

not all threads are about news

Genuine and honest question...... HONEST!!

If this is a season long loan, is this more to do with salary cap??

I've been told Wigan want shut of him...... Does anybody know if this is the case?? Again genuine question.

I've been told Wigan want shut of him...... Does anybody know if this is the case?? Again genuine question.

he is supposed to have fallen out with the coach over off field matters whatever they may be

I suspect him having had his number 12 shirt taken off him and handed to Farrell, then being farmed out on loan is not a salary cap issue! :P

I suspect him having had his number 12 shirt taken off him and handed to Farrell, then being farmed out on loan is not a salary cap issue! :P

Thanks, so he's thrown his dummy out.

I'm rather surprised its a loan, hasn't wane and hock both got long contracts?? So what happens 12 months down the line??

I'm rather surprised its a loan, hasn't wane and hock both got long contracts?? So what happens 12 months down the line??

he signs for warrington ?

My guess based on sources close to the player* is that he'll head down under, seemingly had his heart set on a move down under for a while.

I'm guessing if any of the major players in Super League wanted him they'd be putting together a player exchange to negate any salary cap restraints of there own.

*bloke down our street claims to have worked with Hock during his ban, a marginally more solid source than some tabloid RL journos use!

he signs for warrington ?

Nah, too young!!

My guess based on sources close to the player* is that he'll head down under, seemingly had his heart set on a move down under for a while.

I'm guessing if any of the major players in Super League wanted him they'd be putting together a player exchange to negate any salary cap restraints of there own.

*bloke down our street claims to have worked with Hock during his ban, a marginally more solid source than some tabloid RL journos use!

Thanks Wayne * makes sense, much appreciated

* Shrek, couldn't help myself.

Thanks Wayne * makes sense, much appreciated

* Shrek, couldn't help myself.

Lost on me that...............!!!

Lost on me that...............!!!

Wayne rooney's double is shrek.

wane will be gone within 12 months imo

If Widnes get Gareth Hock, he will fire them up and they might surprise a few teams this season. They lack a bit of strength-in-depth but they've got class in key positions.

As widnes have a link up with Workington town I wonder if we will get use of him when he's not in their first team squad, he can sit on our bench to spell our best players.....

wane will be gone within 12 months imo

You know something we don't??

Just a guess or wishful thinking?

You know something we don't??

Just a guess or wishful thinking?

To be fair, Gareth Walker (@garethwalker13) tweeted the Sky Betting odds and I was suprised to see Wane at 8/1 fourth favourite to be next for the chop, only Veivers, Millwood and Betts ahead of him, your lad Smith is the most secure out at 25/1!

Link

To be fair, Gareth Walker (@garethwalker13) tweeted the Sky Betting odds and I was suprised to see Wane at 8/1 fourth favourite to be next for the chop, only Veivers, Millwood and Betts ahead of him, your lad Smith is the most secure out at 25/1!

Link

Cheers shrek, very surprised.... Wane is a good coach, IL wouldn't get rid of him.... Not this season

Smith has signed a contract in the close season, so that's about right.