Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TomHemelStags

New Hemel Stags Website Launched

19 posts in this topic

Our new website, finally, has been launched.

Please have a look and search around it. There are places where we need to increase the information and tweak but the majority of it is there.

Any South based RL Fans please do come to our pre-season game against London Broncos U19s on the 27th January for a 2pm Kick Off.

www.hemelstags.com

Will do...and good luck for the coming season!

There doesn't seem to be a way to view full news articles from the home page.

Seems OK to me EH.

Top stuff. Have you got the roof on the stand yet?

There are a few glitches and we will get them sorted. Always room for improvement.

The roof is going up soon. We have been working on pathways recently. Have a look at our twitter or Facebook to see the progress.

Really smart that, I do like the logo. Will there be an online shop Tom?

Best of luck for the new season. There are so many exciting clubs in Championship 1 this year, I'm going to need a good think about who to support.

Ill be there cheering on the Broncos. Will be weird watching pro RL so near to where ive grown up.

Online shop is coming soon. Will be our kit providers site and just a few final details to sort first with that.

Championship 1 next year is going to be great - I honestly think it is what the Super League should look like in 15-20 years. I know a lot of people will disagree but as a rugby league convert making that happen is my passion.

A lot of hard work to get there first and much more so a lot of hard work to make this season a success. Make sure you come along and see how we get on.

And follow us on our website!

Great stuff guys; really happy to see things progressing so well.

Four season ticket books for me, my wife and children are sitting in a drawer at home desperate to start being used!

my wife and children are sitting in a drawer at home desperate to start being used!

The mind boggles. :blink:

Whats the score with parking in match day? Pennine Way's a bit of a bottle kneck and smal car park, is there somewhere else good to park?

We will post the best parking areas on our website soon. There will be limited parking at the club so we will suggest streets and car parks nearby.

We will post the best parking areas on our website soon. There will be limited parking at the club so we will suggest streets and car parks nearby.

Or post a good pub crawl from the train station to the ground instead?

We will have a look at that too. Though I am sure that our official line would be that there is no where better to have a glass of juice than at the club...

We will have a look at that too. Though I am sure that our official line would be that there is no where better to have a glass of juice than at the club...

Ha yeah i was only kidding. Thats too far for me to walk anyway. Good luck for the season.