Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roughyed34

Simply the best - morgan

11 posts in this topic

Long shot maybe, just wondered if anyone has a copy of this? If so would anyone be prepared to copy/sell it for/to me, its to play at me wedding in march, any help would be appreciated, cheers peeps OTID.

not got a copy , but I well remember that song being played as the team returned to the Civic Centre in the bus

Long shot maybe, just wondered if anyone has a copy of this? If so would anyone be prepared to copy/sell it for/to me, its to play at me wedding in march, any help would be appreciated, cheers peeps OTID.

Get in contact with the guy himself - still going - drives round in a van with his name plastered on the side - in the style of a breakdown truck.

His website is

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l.palmer2007/index.html

Email

enqs@morganf.co.uk

He's got some tracks on soundcloud - he may be able to put simply the best up for you?

Hi roughyed34

Just been going through my vinyl 45 collection and I have a copy ( Sheddings - Oldham Rugby League Club featuring Morgans) - don't know what quality it will be as I haven't played it in ages, as its just been stored away. You are welcome to the record if it's any use to you.

Hi roughyed34

Just been going through my vinyl 45 collection and I have a copy ( Sheddings - Oldham Rugby League Club featuring Morgans) - don't know what quality it will be as I haven't played it in ages, as its just been stored away. You are welcome to the record if it's any use to you.

Surely a true Roughyed fan would if they had a copy play this record every morning to start the day.What a brilliant way to start the day.