Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doghead

Do You Want a Lift.

26 posts in this topic

If you are missing your Rugby League and want a lift during all this gloomy news and bad weather, Go to your Sky/Tivo box, click programs, click on Sky Sports 1, advance the days till you reach Fri01/02, Time 1900, Leeds Rhinos V Hull.

Wont Be Long Now.

Not doing that, got hotel booked and knowing the result will spoil it.

(Apart from knowing Hull will lose, obviously)

I thought from the title you were offering to go to the game via Matlock!

Ah well. :-)

before that you have a chance to watch halifax v sheffield on premier sports jan 31st

before that you have a chance to watch halifax v sheffield on premier sports jan 31st

trumped.

I thought from the title you were offering to go to the game via Matlock!

Ah well. :-)

I thought he was trying to offload a Stannah stairlift! :rolleyes:

It's been a long long winter

Leeds v hull FC to kick off round 1 of super league is a great clash, what with the rhinos being the winners of super league and hull FC being touted as a top 4 team this year. A big crowd of 20,000 should be possible especially with FC's great travelling support, I CAN'T WAIT.

Leeds v hull FC to kick off round 1 of super league is a great clash, what with the rhinos being the winners of super league and hull FC being touted as a top 4 team this year. A big crowd of 20,000 should be possible especially with FC's great travelling support, I CAN'T WAIT.

Forgot to mention I think hull FC will just sneak a win.

Really hope we live up to the expectations and perform well on the night, but our record at Headingley is appalling of late and we need to gel as a side before the decent results start to come. Having said that, we had a fair few new faces at St Helens in our first game of the season the other year and we mullered them so here's hoping.

(For fog.)

Really hope we live up to the expectations and perform well on the night, but our record at Headingley is appalling of late and we need to gel as a side before the decent results start to come. Having said that, we had a fair few new faces at St Helens in our first game of the season the other year and we mullered them so here's hoping.

(For fog.)

I can honestly see hull FC challenging for the top 4, what with Wigan having a weaker team this year, Huddersfield not kicking on as I expected they would and who knows with Leeds.

I can honestly see hull FC challenging for the top 4, what with Wigan having a weaker team this year, Huddersfield not kicking on as I expected they would and who knows with Leeds.

No, Leeds don't bother with the top four. they just win the title from fifth.

No, Leeds don't bother with the top four. they just win the title from fifth.

Very true but the only problem a team like hull would have is unless they start bringing through the youngsters in the coming years from their academies they will always have to buy talent from other super league clubs in order to compete.

A true leaguie would have turned Sky Sports off last October, and reinstated it on 2nd Feb, so it wouldn't be available to pre-record at this point in time.

A true leaguie would have turned Sky Sports off last October, and reinstated it on 2nd Feb, so it wouldn't be available to pre-record at this point in time.

A true leaguie would miss the first game of the season?

How long have you been on here, Brooza? Long enough to know that there are plenty on here who would definitely cut off their nose to spite their face. ;)

A true leaguie Wigan fan will be at a live game on 1st Feb.

A true leaguie Wigan fan will be at a live game on 1st Feb.

Good riposte! Might see you there. :)

Yes.

Just in time for the big match from Langtree Park. :)

Can you actually set things to record more than 7 days in advance on Sky?

Tried that.

In practice you can only cancel on your anniversary (which is logical) and my stop date after the GF just didn't make it worth the hassle.

Can you actually set things to record more than 7 days in advance on Sky?

Only by setting series record I think.