Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

livo

Sponsers Evening

10 posts in this topic

Surprised no-one has mentioned this today.

It was a very good turn out. Don't know the exact amount of money raised but it should of been alot.

Well done to all concerned, especially Keith Holt. Pratically all of the players were in attendance, which was good to see ( and not one drop of alcohol passed their lips ). Keith, Dave and Darren made 3 good speeches. It was good to see all the players having a laugh and welcoming the new lads.

Roll on this season.

Forgot to say, Finchy and James Dandy bought each other. Was such a good laugh. Thanks Lads.

Dont know mate. I know it goes to the club, obviously. Its up to them how they spend it.

Thanks for that i just thinking of sponsoring one of the players for £20 that,s all, just wanted to no were money would go

see you tomorrow and sort something out weather permitting

£20!! Bull went for £1500 I heard.. £20 will let you sponsor a players socks, £30 for the shorts and £50 for a shirt.. I only know as my good lady informed me we were sponsoring Tom brannans shirt.

I was just going from Kieth Nutters post what he said was from as little of £20 to sponsor different things which he as identified on a previous post i will just have see what i can sponsor for the 20 pound

Last Year £1600 was raised and it normally goes into the main account towards wages etc