Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave T

Extraordinary TV ads to promote new Super League season (merged threads)

91 posts in this topic

At the moment the website is just a holding page, so not much to talk about there!

A very good point. I watch ITV on digital and now know all manner of weird Lancastrian shops. That's quite a reach!!

Almost by accident, this may be the phenomenon that brings Yorkshire into the 21st century.

Almost by accident, this may be the phenomenon that brings Yorkshire into the 21st century.

We're quite happy where we are thank you very much.

Its a lovely site. Some new and updated artwork too.

:)

They're the same sort of thing anyway...but Lancie. Hence odd.

So I finished watching soccer am just now to turn onto itv and see they were in the middle of the first half time advert, nothing in what I saw, I'll wait for the second ad break just before the restart, but did I miss it?!

Nothing.

edit: although I dunno why I thought it would be at half time, did I read that on here?

Anyway, if it's the rehash of last seasons then ok.

Noticed that on itv hd im now getting some southern version.

Noticed that on itv hd im now getting some southern version.

I was on HD and didn't see anything to distinguish what region I was watching (even though it is usually Granada)

im on granada and saw nothing, maybe it is in the ads at the end of the game, as it didnt specify it would be in the halftime break,

I was on HD and didn't see anything to distinguish what region I was watching (even though it is usually Granada)

they will probably be quite major ads during football - it was last night I noticed ads from West super mere or somewhere...

Pity they missed out the first bit as I thought that was the coolest bit. The Sam Tomkins bit is the naffest part I think. Had the Tomkins part been extracted and the intro kept in then it wouldn't have suffered for the editing.

I can't help think this would look good as a billboard, or on a truck.

BBsyHGZCYAETVO6.jpg