Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

widnes new signing

10 posts in this topic

i see that gareth hock has joined our partners on a season long loan. very shocked that the pie eaters have let him leave.wonder if hes interested in dual reg haha

The story there is behind the scenes at Wigan . It will have a knock on effect at Widnes of making someone else more available now Hock's a cert though . Any news would be welcome right now as we seem to be entering the season ( only the end of next week ! ) with a bit of a whimper .

The story there is behind the scenes at Wigan . It will have a knock on effect at Widnes of making someone else more available now Hock's a cert though . Any news would be welcome right now as we seem to be entering the season ( only the end of next week ! ) with a bit of a whimper .

I agree David we need to make a start mobilising fans for the coming season if we are to see the increase in crowds that we all want. We could get Brett Carter to dye his hair pink or something, that would surely get as much coverage as Jesse Joe's haircut did, don't you think?

We'd have to paint the stadium pink for that Keith .

Dual reg with us would work well, he could come in when Stack or Phillips are injured or in need of a rest

lets see if any daft jameaters bite on that!

Have a read of the statement on Wigans website. Looks like he will not be going back anytime soon

Well i am well happy with Hock signing.If i was Workington i look at Alex Gerrard,Tom Gilmore,Gore,and Adam Lawton when fit.Leuluai wont get much game time either.Gilmore and Alex Gerrard be my first 2 to choose though, as i feel these will be top players.

Well i am well happy with Hock signing.If i was Workington i look at Alex Gerrard,Tom Gilmore,Gore,and Adam Lawton when fit.Leuluai wont get much game time either.Gilmore and Alex Gerrard be my first 2 to choose though, as i feel these will be top players.

Tom Gilmore seems a good player wouldn't mind him lyk

Heard a rumour out of wigan a few month ago about this. Heard he got laced by Stuart Fielden in a training ground bust up, but stuck one on Wayne as well in the process. He was unhappy about being given the number 14 jeresy despite tryin to come over here to Sydney with the Eels. Great player, just an absolute bell end.