Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plug

membership cards

21 posts in this topic

can some please tell me when the new cards are being issued only a week and half left to the start of the new season orderd mine in october said theyed be here for christmas now nearly end of january ???

can some please tell me when the new cards are being issued only a week and half left to the start of the new season orderd mine in october said theyed be here for christmas now nearly end of january ???

You need to ring the club as only they can answer this

It is getting close now to the new season thought they would be here Can't be used until Feb though so not too worried yet

Rang the club a couple of weeks ago after receiving an unsolicited "Next Generation Money" card through the post. Apparently they were meant to double up as a members card, but Next Generation Money slipped up and made no mention of Featherstone Rovers either on the cards or accompanying letters. If you've been sent one of these cards don't throw it away just yet, it might get you through the turnstiles without having to go via the office if it's not been sorted before the Leigh game.

Mine came in post today

Thought they were a membership card and a probiz credit card all in one or does the credit card come at a later date ?

just recived my membership card today and i have to say they look cheap and rushed through no sign of probiz on the card not a patch on last years season ticket has there been a problem with the probiz cash card

Got to agree received one today other must be on its way. Last two years was quality but these are poor and need the printer sorting out No Probiz card so don't know what's happened

It's a piece of plastic to get you into the ground....not a piece of art

Thats not the point....we are a semi professional club with an excellent off field team, the very least is the club can issue or make sure a decent looking card is issued which has basically cost people a minimum £150 - theres one posted on the facebook group its smudged, half the border is missing and its not been cut straight, peoples are similar also - it looks like a child has designed it or has been rushed out either way craig poskitt has acknowledged it is untidy looking and there are issues with the printers so hopefully a few words will be adminstered or a new printers found

so are these cards just a put you on untill the probiz chip and pin cards are issued or have they been scraped ???

Will it get me through the gate on matchday? Yes. " End Of " as far as I'm concerned.

Will it get me through the gate on matchday? Yes. " End Of " as far as I'm concerned.

will it get through my letterbox before matchday

Just got my silver membership card through post today with a letter saying that the DVD is ready for me to collect from the club shop but the car sticker isn't ready yet. Does anyone know which DVD we will get ie home games, away, playoffs etc. or will we get the 3 disc season review set?

Don't know what has happened this year but for people who haven't got them is getting late I think someone from the club will let us know what's gone wrong with the season ticket situation this time because they are now very open with things and are prepared to admit if something hasn't gone right

I've got my card that is the main thing the other stuff isn't too important In my opinion i Must admit it was a bit of a relief when it came. Sunday can't come quick enough now COME ON ROVERS

I've been for my DVD it was just home games, not great to be honest, a £10 DVD in a plastic sleeve for the extra money from bronze. The sound quality on DVD is poor as well it keeps jumping gets annoying.

will there be a list of members at the turnstyle for those who have not received their cards? I don't think my dad has his yet and there is onyl tomorrow.

I phoned the office today cos mine's not turned up yet and they've put my name on list. Your dad will only be on the list if he's let they know it's not arrived, obviously.

can't believe one postal day left before start of the new season and some folk have not recived there new cards yet i have to say got mine this week just the card in an envolope with no with comps even went to the old address even though filled the new membership slip in with my new address good job i know who got my old house and they forward it on to my new address not very good service at all this time round

Time club made a statement about why it has gone wrong