Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOSH1960

New Roughyeds Skipper

5 posts in this topic

Fresh start and all that, cant help feeling if he wasnt here due to the contract already being in place N Roden wouldnt be in the new bosses plans and he would have ended up at Oxford.

I think some experience is going to be needed in such a young team so im glad he is still in the squad, i have a good feeling with the new set up just hope they can do the business.

I have been down to training several times and it's been very impressive. Can't wait for the first game to see how the fair in a match situation.

Don't think it will do us any harm. N Roden will still be one of the leaders on the pitch in any case and is 100% Oldham so will help Palfrey i'm sure. I agree training is more intense with better preparation and is keeping the lads on their toes.

The coaching staff, after careful consideration, obviously believe that Lewis is the right man for the job so who am I to argue. I also think, as previous posts have said, that Ratty will still give his all to the cause and maybe, with the weight of the captaincy off his shoulders, will feel more free to concentrate on his game.