Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andreus Gordo

Chris Kemp (Hawkman in Tractorland)

7 posts in this topic

Just been speaking to Kempys wife Pat and he's been really ill for 2 months now and this week was rushed into Swindon Hospital with suspected Meningitis. He had a Lumbar Puncture done yesterday and they found some strange cells in his spine.

Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery.

If he gets any worse me and Juve are going to go down to Wiltshire

Sorry to hear this , keep us informed Gordo , and lets hope he makes a full recovery , cheers Rick

Terrible news, be sure to pass on my regards & well wishes to him & his family if you can Gordo...

Top bloke, was a regular poster to the forum back in the day, and a proud member of the famous hunslet supporters team!!

keep us updates Gordo...

All the best to Chris!

Hope yo see you at game this season Gordo!

Been in touch with Chris over the weekend and he is slowly improving and is really chuffed by you lads wishing him well, he's still in dock on a drip but it seems to be going the right way, thank goodness

I'll be down this year Gaz, Juves mate that plays Guitar in Tsienna has looked into our history and wants to be a Hunslet fan, and my girlfriend wants to come too. Bring the season on!

Been in touch with Chris over the weekend and he is slowly improving and is really chuffed by you lads wishing him well, he's still in dock on a drip but it seems to be going the right way, thank goodness

I'll be down this year Gaz, Juves mate that plays Guitar in Tsienna has looked into our history and wants to be a Hunslet fan, and my girlfriend wants to come too. Bring the season on!

Will be good to see you mate first pint is on me!