Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mbrogden

Premier Sports Subscription

12 posts in this topic

I have just been chatting to a Premier Sports Rep and using the promo code BOWLS you will get the 12 month subscription for only £80 and £20 of that will go to your nominated team. The code can also be used for a 2 month subscription at £9.99

This is what it says.

"Premier Sports will give £20 of every annual season ticket for BOWLS back to your club of choice to develop youth in the game. You save 20% on cost of annual while your club gets £20 from Premier Sports. A win win"

You type in your preffered club rather than a "pick-list" so u could assume that any club in the country is eligible

So did i, but only in the close season, its back up to full price when the rugby starts again...

I think you will find that the £20 that they return to your nominated club is for Bowls clubs to be used for youth development. See http://www.lovebowls.com for more details.

I caned it when the season finished with all sorts of offers promised but there was nothing for me to watch on it. Just rejoined again using code NHL to get free connection and £9.99 a month deal

The Barrow v Doncaster final is on again this Thursday before the Fax V Shef

Sp1der

I'm not sure when my subscription runs out - or does it? Do you have to cancel or otherwise it keeps running? I like the channel and as I am home most Thursday evenings I get to watch plenty of Aussie stuff on Friday/Saturday as well as the Thursday night matches.

Superb value for anybody who loves their RL.

I'm not sure when my subscription runs out - or does it? Do you have to cancel or otherwise it keeps running? I like the channel and as I am home most Thursday evenings I get to watch plenty of Aussie stuff on Friday/Saturday as well as the Thursday night matches.

Superb value for anybody who loves their RL.

I was in the same boat Keith. I tried sending e-mails to find out when my subscription ran out but got no answer. In the end I rang up at 10p per minute to try and cancel it so I could start again with the bowls package but it had been automatically renewed on 15th January for £95. If you don't cancel 30 days or more before the subscription ends they automatically renew it.

I was in the same boat Keith. I tried sending e-mails to find out when my subscription ran out but got no answer. In the end I rang up at 10p per minute to try and cancel it so I could start again with the bowls package but it had been automatically renewed on 15th January for £95. If you don't cancel 30 days or more before the subscription ends they automatically renew it.

Thanks Keith. I suspected it would just keep rolling but at £95 for a year I personally think it is tremendous value. I guess they will have already took the cash for this year.

There are four of us in my house who normally watch the matches on a Thursday night so it costs us around £27:25 each for the full year. I also watch the vast majority of Aussie matches so am quite happy with it.

In the lead up to xmas I took my grandson to watch Newcastle play QPR and it cost £40 for my ticket alone so in comparison with that it is a superb deal.

Thanks Keith. I suspected it would just keep rolling but at £95 for a year I personally think it is tremendous value. I guess they will have already took the cash for this year.

There are four of us in my house who normally watch the matches on a Thursday night so it costs us around £27:25 each for the full year. I also watch the vast majority of Aussie matches so am quite happy with it.

In the lead up to xmas I took my grandson to watch Newcastle play QPR and it cost £40 for my ticket alone so in comparison with that it is a superb deal.

Keith,I'm not sure if you are aware or not but Premier sports have not yet confirmed that they have the NRL for this coming season.

I cancelled mine straight after the Grand final and will not be getting it back unless they confirm NRL?

Just spoken to them and the £9.99 offer only applies for two months and it will then be £9.99 a month anyway so I can't see the saving personally!