Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidM

Numbers...

See in the Star today it says Brett Phillips will miss Swinton with a hamstring , and Shacks is struggling to !! That team is gonna be very interesting ... Help Widnes !!

I'm not a lover of this link-up system but what the hell would we do without it if our injury list is as bad as we keep hearing? It's one thing not being able to put out a team for a friendly match but not for league games.

We need all five your allowed . Absolutely bizarre situation for the start of a season . Maybe we needed some more recruitment in these last two or three weeks. It's been a bit of a slow motion car crash waiting for this game!!! I hope for the best in the early weeks , and a decent start is gonna be so important to lay a platform and bank some points , but its hard to be optimistic with so little positive news coming out. A big good news story would be good to spark interest , ignite optimism and interest and remind the community this great league starts soon and to get people down . No one can lay blame for injuries etc , and our BOD is second to none , but PR is so important before a campaign in invigorating stalwarts and interesting casual fans to take an interest .

i think them 3 are scott yeah, but with no matty,thacks,miller,rooney,shacks,phillips then were going to be really up against it. the last thing we need is 2 heavy defeats against swinton and fax. you could argue that 4 out of 5 best players from last year(only carter being available), i fear the worst against swinton and totally hope im wrong. even the news of signing ramsden would give us a lift.