Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

Spain

4 posts in this topic

I see our lads are jetting off to Spain this weekend for a bit of team bonding and intensity training. I think this is a great idea. It will help the new lads settle in and the heat should provide us with greater fitness levels. Just hope we don't play cracking rugby on a dry pitch because I doubt we will get one over here any time soon

I see our lads are jetting off to Spain this weekend for a bit of team bonding and intensity training. I think this is a great idea. It will help the new lads settle in and the heat should provide us with greater fitness levels. Just hope we don't play cracking rugby on a dry pitch because I doubt we will get one over here any time soon. They should have gone to Greenland for pre season training

Or Ponty park.

I see our lads are jetting off to Spain this weekend for a bit of team bonding and intensity training. I think this is a great idea. It will help the new lads settle in and the heat should provide us with greater fitness levels. Just hope we don't play cracking rugby on a dry pitch because I doubt we will get one over here any time soon. They should have gone to Greenland for pre season training

Or Greetland! If anyone has played up there on top of the moors, they'll know what I'm on about!