Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baaarrow

Championship Odds

12 posts in this topic

Given how well we`ve done over the past 3 or 4 seasons does this really come as any surprise , that we`re up there as a facvorite , i see no reason why we wont finish high up to be honest .

25/1 gotta be worth £20 on it

Love the positivity but I'll just be happy if we win our home games,consolidation in the division and getting the cash for these floodlights have got to be the main objectives this season.

A nice little earner in the challenge cup wouldn't go amiss either!

A draw at home in the rail cup against a super league side like Saints would boost the coffers nicely

A draw at home in the rail cup against a super league side like Saints would boost the coffers nicely

You mean the Challenge Cup don't you? Saints don't play in the Rail Cup.

You mean the Challenge Cup don't you? Saints don't play in the Rail Cup.

I was thinking that as well :rolleyes:

How many of last season players have you kept and where would you be happy finishing at the end of the first season back ? Do you think you can make the P offs now it is top 8 or is your squad not that strong

By the way I hope you do well this year and prove that you can do it alone

One place above the relegation spots will do me this season,but if we make Craven Park a fortress there is no reason why we cannot get close to the playoffs!

same here, the lads that take the field know they can get full backing from our supporters or why else do we turn up every week. come on you raiders.

Some tool on the town forum has us at bottom of the league - reckon we'll be mid table, and can beat likes of town, haven, swinton, hunslet, keighley, dewsbury, and hunslet at home and get a bonus point at least away from home.