Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Town Bonding

22 posts in this topic

Anyone know where the photo shoot is, and where and what time the workout is with Ellenborough ?

The work out with Ellenbrough is tomoz at 12 I think

I've heard the game tomorrow is off can anyone shine a light on this

Just come away from the workout, to bloody cold!! good work out for the lads, Acton, Dowes, Morris, and Walne all in attendance plus the local lads, young Callum P looked sharp.

ps well done Elbra for taking part :)

YE bloody cold good to see the lads from away shows a good commitment .Brett phillips.training as well but no lupton?

Were all the away lads there i.e Coyle, Thacks, Calderwood?

what about Matty?

No, Coyle, Thacks and Calders were missing, didnt see Matty there but he may have been standing further down Rooney was watching.

Coyle was there just not playing he was stood with charlo

Coyle was there just not playing he was stood with charlo

Dont think Coyle was there Scott, and Charlos away on holliday I was told, Oggy and Butch took the session

Does anyone know the SP regarding Rooney and young Dawes ? Are they near returning or struggling still ?

No, Coyle, Thacks and Calders were missing, didnt see Matty there but he may have been standing further down Rooney was watching.

Heard Thacks & Calderwood were snowed in in Yorkshire yesterday.

Coyle was there

No going to disagree with you Scott, he could well have been there, all im saying is that I didnt see him there, hope he was tho, after all it was ment as team event.

No going to disagree with you Scott, he could well have been there, all im saying is that I didnt see him there, hope he was tho, after all it was ment as team event.

Ment not going to disagree, not no, sorry Scott, by the way Brett P was running around ok, is he ok for Sunday? Shacks was just watching, looks unlike he will be playing :(

I dunno about Phillips but my mate said to shacks about next week and he said unlikely