Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daddy

Who will finish bottom of Super League this year?

31 posts in this topic

Up until last week it was Salford, now im going for Widnes.

A bit rash, mate! I'd wait until after Salford announce any signings they might have (assuming everything else goes okay). Take your point, though.

If we reduced it to a 10 team league nobody would finish bottom.

What? so if there were ten teams in the league no one would finish tenth? :wacko:

I'm amazed that somebody has started a negative thread on here, so unusual these days.

What? so if there were ten teams in the league no one would finish tenth? :wacko:

A 10 team league would ensure sponsors (proper sponsors mind) would jump on board. Every game would be competive (ie a draw) and everyone would finish equal. CM

From what ive seen in the friendlies.......

Cas!

From the 2 friendlies we've played it will be c@s they are poor or were good but I would say its the first point when it comes to SL

Apparently Salford are signing Ryan McGoldrick, thats a backward step in my opinion so they are my pick to finish bottom.

I'll go for Salford, as stability off the field is their top priority.

Wire

Saints

Hull

Leeds

Wiggin

Catalan

Bulls

London

KR

Hudds

Wakey

Widnes

Salford

Cas

A 10 team league would ensure sponsors (proper sponsors mind) would jump on board. Every game would be competive (ie a draw) and everyone would finish equal. CM

:lol:

Depends on the players Salford manage to bring in at this late stage as it's between them and Cas' at the moment - given my track record on predictions put your money on a Cas' - Salford Grand Final ;)

Salford unless they make some good signing London n widnes wont be much better then im hoping there will be a bit of breathing space the hull kr cas brad n wakey trying to break into the play offs

Salford unless they make some good signing London n widnes wont be much better then im hoping there will be a bit of breathing space the hull kr cas brad n wakey trying to break into the play offs

Castleford breaking in to the playoffs. Please forgive me, that is utter ######, castleford for wooden spoon mucker!

Cas, Salford, London & Widnes I reckon will be well short of the rest - Not sure which one will actually end up propping up the table though