Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pie tries

Who should present the world cup ?

70 posts in this topic

At old trafford who should hand the WC (a trophy which needs a name) to the winning captain ?

I think it should Dame Claire Balding, assuming the queen is busy...

Lead singer from Showaddywaddy. But deffo no Jimmy Saville style jokes to accompany it.

A member of the royal family or the Prime Minister

It's a World Cup, so it's important it's a figure head....... But I guess that's my opinion

Didn't sir Steve Redgrave present the 2000 world cup?

We should have a raffle between our various sponsors (I presume there will be more by then:)

So either any of the following.

The slapper from FOXY BINGO

Chairman of either POUNDLAND/BARGAIN BOOZE/MONEY SHOP or some debt collection agency in Hull

CM

This is just trolling really, isn't it.

This is just trolling really, isn't it.

Not really. Trolling is subtle and provocative an sometimes intelligent.

It has to be the queen.

I think they'll struggle with that one, Freddie Mercury died in 1991. Just as long as it's not the ginger walking, talking, al qaeda's number one target.

Does it really matter England won't be getting there hands on it so forget about it, could be jimmy Saville for all I care!!!!!

Maybe one of Canetmans very important 'friends',who he cannot name for security reasons,but who he had dinner with on his imaginary yacht.Better have someone in reserve,just in case.

A member of the royal family or the Prime Minister

It's a World Cup, so it's important it's a figure head....... But I guess that's my opinion

I agree with you.

Does it really matter England won't be getting there hands on it so forget about it, !!!!!

England have a great chance of making the final.

Not good enough is it, fed up with making finals an nearly winning all what matters is winning.

I think they'll struggle with that one, Freddie Mercury died in 1991. Just as long as it's not the ginger walking, talking, al qaeda's number one target.

THE Queen, The Queen my friend. B)

Barrack Obama, usain bolt, prince Harry or Pippa Middleton !

Barrack Obama, usain bolt, prince Harry or Pippa Middleton !

At old trafford who should hand the WC (a trophy which needs a name) to the winning captain ?

I think it should Dame Claire Balding, assuming the queen is busy...

Maybe not the World Cup, but if she's not presenting the televsion programme would love to see her present the Challenge Cup. For the World Cup I think Prince Harry would be a great choice

Not good enough is it, fed up with making finals an nearly winning all what matters is winning.

Funny you should mention that. I watched the 1995 final half and hour ago and we wuz robbed. Neither Australia try was scored and we had one disallowed when they called Offiah in touch and he wasn't. It's a pity the video ref wasn't part of the game that day.

Maybe not the World Cup, but if she's not presenting the televsion programme would love to see her present the Challenge Cup. For the World Cup I think Prince Harry would be a great choice

If it's the parasite prince then I hope the security sweep of the stadium is a very very thorough one.