Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HunsletHawks

Matchday Magazine Revamped for 2013

68 posts in this topic

HOPE YOU ARE LISTING THEM ON E-BAY AS I ADVISED YOU LAST SEASON.

Hope you are still giving your profits to the club like you said you would last season?

I sure am -- used £52 last June to pay for a annual HAWKS lifeline membership with the promise repeated again now that I will give 50% of any thing I win to the club.

In my morning paper yesterdays attendance was given as 4919--- looks like our media manager as been doing some creative accounting.

I sure am -- used £52 last June to pay for a annual HAWKS lifeline membership with the promise repeated again now that I will give 50% of any thing I win to the club.

In my morning paper yesterdays attendance was given as 4919--- looks like our media manager as been doing some creative accounting.

That's what you get for reading the Daily Sport Barry ;)

This Sundays retro cover, can anyone guess the year of the original?

377588_10151282668224103_299910612_n.jpg

these covers were designed by a guy at the printers we used,

and Blackpool- how about using one from our Elland Road days which showed a diesel locomotive with the HUNSLET nameplate and printed in Chocolate and White ?

these covers were designed by a guy at the printers we used,

and Blackpool- how about using one from our Elland Road days which showed a diesel locomotive with the HUNSLET nameplate and printed in Chocolate and White ?

Drop a good quality one in to the office on Sunday Frisky and il make sure we do for the next home game.

I don't have any-- brought them all down to the club years ago and gave them to Big Al-- I last saw them in a filing cabinet in the back office-- mentioned this to Pat B so she may have sold them.

Someone , somewhere may have a copy that they could let you have.

I don't have any-- brought them all down to the club years ago and gave them to Big Al-- I last saw them in a filing cabinet in the back office-- mentioned this to Pat B so she may have sold them.

Someone , somewhere may have a copy that they could let you have.

Il ask Darren im sure they will still be there.

Also Just a thought when we play York this season it's 40 years since the last game played at Parkside ironically also against York. so if anyone has that programme we would love to use it for the game as we are hoping to have a players reunion.

I was at that game! I used to collect progs and will have a look but its a long shot tbh.

I was at that game! I used to collect progs and will have a look but its a long shot tbh.

Cheers Steve

I've got the programmes with the Hunslet train engine in the Andes on the cover, as I mentioned earlier. (It looks like it was season 1985-86 by the way). I'll have to search one out of the loft though and I can't see me going up there this side of Sunday's match.

Next home game perhaps ...

I've got the programmes with the Hunslet train engine in the Andes on the cover, as I mentioned earlier. (It looks like it was season 1985-86 by the way). I'll have to search one out of the loft though and I can't see me going up there this side of Sunday's match.

Next home game perhaps ...

Yes that would be great mate, has to be a good quality though (sorry to be picky) for printing purposes !

Yes that would be great mate, has to be a good quality though (sorry to be picky) for printing purposes !

Loft expedition carried out successfully !

I have fished out some of the "retro" programmes being discussed in this thread and picked games against opponents who'll be coming later in the season ...

The "Andean train" cover (also has a old picture of Parkside from the air which I have no recollection of!) - 1985 v Sheffield Eagles

The "Batley era" - 1980 v York

The (Blue and Yellow) "Hunslet at United" cover - 1982 v Keighley

Loft expedition carried out successfully !

I have fished out some of the "retro" programmes being discussed in this thread and picked games against opponents who'll be coming later in the season ...

The "Andean train" cover (also has a old picture of Parkside from the air which I have no recollection of!) - 1985 v Sheffield Eagles

The "Batley era" - 1980 v York

The (Blue and Yellow) "Hunslet at United" cover - 1982 v Keighley

Drop them into the office that would be great

Below is Sundays cover

165916_10151308173189103_231266101_n.jpg

Is that Coyley & Precious?!