Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plug

leigh prodiction score

48 posts in this topic

Can't wait :)

my first Leyth game in yonks, and got a Fev fan giving me a lift , cheers Joanne x

Fev should edge it, but tha never knows

Maggie, if you are cold I will lend you my scarf again. Love n kisses Sweaty.

FEV 22 LEIGH 22

ATT..........3103

MOM........ENGLAND

I don't think you will be far wrong with that score phil. I think it will be a very close game.

I'm glad it's a Sunday match should be a good atmosphere and a close match .

I predict a narrow Leigh win 20-24 and the largest away following that Fev will have all season at PORI

Christ knows how it came out in tiny text .

I'm glad I's not the telly match and I'ts on a Sunday .

I predict a narrow Leigh win 20-24 and the largest away following the Fev willl get all season at POR .

Hope to see some of you for pre match tea and muffins in one of your local diners .

I will be happy with any win , it will probably be a tight error ridden first game of the season

Fev 19-16 Leigh

M.O.M Lamont Buster Bryan

First try Briggs

Attendance 2.777

I didn't see that coming today but I thought we were brilliant all over the park our pack was too strong for Leigh and our backs just ripped them to shreds. I think we had too much pace for them today and a lot more ideas. Fantastic start to what hopefully will be another great season for us. Well done lads and DP of course.

Marker very much laid down

Leigh very poor today, We did a good job on Penky, Ridyard and Beswick

Penky got "mistered" early on and never got into the game after that :lol:

i used to rate bob beswick but i think he showed himself up today. he's too good a player to be resorting to that stuff.

Outstanding team performance, very impressed. It will take some doing being that impressive every week.

Was great to see lots of new faces who surely enjoyed every minute.

Atmosphere was a little muted to say the least, just wish I could go to Dewsbury because that will be a special evening

Lagoon looked bigger and better with little queuing .

Sods law that after all the hard work put into the ground the flipping scoreboard packed in

Never even noticed Penky.

Wish someone would smack that baby Littler in the mouth.

That would be a braver man than I, It would be like punching a shark.

i think they were frustrated by our performance today. i lost count of the number of players yapping at the ref.

Got to say apart from the game yesterday I enjoyed DPs and feisals speeches they were very upbeat.The 2 comments that stood out were DPs comment on lamont that had me in stitches

Impressed 1-17

Got to say apart from the game yesterday I enjoyed DPs and feisals speeches they were very upbeat.The 2 comments that stood out were DPs comment on lamont that had me in stitches. And feisals comment towards DP and the team.

What was said?

Just DP said the thing that stands out the most with lamont was his ###### . ( but he put it better than that) Feisal said along the lines of anything DP needs to make the squad better he can have it and we are wanting to win all 3 this season. ( which is to be expected but it was the way he came across. He seems all for Fev to me and a genuine nice bloke from what he said yesterday).

The bit that's missing was meant to say bum

I got what you meant. ;) Cheers. :D

Lagoon looked bigger and better with little queuing .

Little queueing? We gave up after waiting 10 mins with the 5 deep queue hardly moving. Plenty of others did the same. Takings must have plummeted since stopping the cans and going to draught.

Little queueing? We gave up after waiting 10 mins with the 5 deep queue hardly moving. Plenty of others did the same. Takings must have plummeted since stopping the cans and going to draught.

we have our own opinions on that mate.its obvious 4 staff can pour cans quicker than a draught pint.the club is trying on all fronts to be more professional but Rome wasn't built in a day.the new till was causing problems but this will be sorted before we play Barrow.the queue's were caused by folk standing around the bar after getting their ale instead of moving away and letting others in to get served.stick with it we're doing our best ;)