Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FarOutRam

Fev Game

Blind side johnny    2,566

2831 didn't mind paying it on Sunday.

Well what else is there to spend money on in Featherstone?

coolie    1,389

2831 didn't mind paying it on Sunday.

pretty pathetic really

top 2 so called big hitters with both having eyes on super league

crowds like that even if you merged,you wouldnt pull enough for the big boy league lol

make's no wonder cas & wakey are where they are

not much competition from the cheap seats ;)

and dont be saying leigh brought a supporters tandam ;)

cos we all know they dont ;)

jt    210

Coolie does £20 for a family sound ok for you

How much will it cost for a family of 4 at the rams on Sunday hope you are not charging more than this when you could watch 2 of the big hitters ( your words not mine ) for that price last week because if you are your turnstile operators should be wearing masks

coolie    1,389

Coolie does £20 for a family sound ok for you

How much will it cost for a family of 4 at the rams on Sunday hope you are not charging more than this when you could watch 2 of the big hitters ( your words not mine ) for that price last week because if you are your turnstile operators should be wearing masks

so your telling me you charge £17 for an adult and a family ticket is £20

i bet on sunday there was more and the usual same sex families living in featherstone ;)

what was the terms & conditions

kids had to be over 65 years of age accompanied by both parents ;)

YOUNG UN    86

Enjoyed listening to Daryl Powell on Radio Leeds on the way home from Donny. As is the norm he was bleating again, this time about Dual Reg and the Rams Dual Registering all the Bulls squad. I personally don't agree with it but I think DP likes the fact that Fev strip other clubs in this division of it's star players, knowing they can offer far better terms, and then takes exception that the same clubs Dual Register players and maybe upset his apple cart. He says he won't go down the DR route. We'll see.

Rambo    39

Didn't rate Powell as a player and don't particularly rate him as a coach.

I would like to see him with an average bunch of players with limited funds and then see how he goes.

Robin Evans    982

I'll bet he's gutted :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eddie_Rombo    112

Well what else is there to spend money on in Featherstone?

After thinking about this for 5 mins I still couldn't think of anything else to do in Featherstone. lol

Robin Evans    982

After thinking about this for 5 mins I still couldn't think of anything else to do in Featherstone. lol

Oh aye...

I live in Rotherham. ..... sh it hole.

I watch fev ...... sh it hole.

Now let me see.. Dewsbury. .... sh it hole!

You post like dews is like Beverly Hills :lol:

Fev has some top folk. Absolute great lads n lasses.Love em to bits. I suspect dews is the same.

coolie    1,389

You're bored aren't you coolie :lol:

You should meet my mate lowfield! :lol:

filling the 15 minutes in between washing up & bathing the kids...

i suppose i better move before i upset somebody robin lol ;)

Piggy's mate    1,322

I would like to see him with an average bunch of players with limited funds and then see how he goes.

Don't think he will be dewsbury coach anytime soon if thats what you are suggesting

thundergaz    165

DP was a great player one of the best in his hay day. As for the coach comment he didn't take over at Fev with a good squad you know.

jt    210

How much is it on Sunday for a family of 4 two adults and two u16 coolie at your club you forgot to say

YOUNG UN    86

DP was a great player one of the best in his hay day. As for the coach comment he didn't take over at Fev with a good squad you know.

He wasn't a bad player but please, GREAT player. I don't think so. Now in that era there were many GREAT players, Shaun Edwards for example to name but one. You'll be telling me next that his team mate Mark Aston was a GREAT player

coolie    1,389

How much is it on Sunday for a family of 4 two adults and two u16 coolie at your club you forgot to say

dont know mate

season ticket ;)

works for you,works for me ;)

thundergaz    165

He wasn't a bad player but please, GREAT player. I don't think so. Now in that era there were many GREAT players, Shaun Edwards for example to name but one. You'll be telling me next that his team mate Mark Aston was a GREAT player

Nah not tubbs he was crapola

LOWFIELD    168

living beyond your means springs to mind.Is it what they want to charge or is it what they have to charge

We still got 2800+ charging £17 at the weekend sunshine, take you 5 games to rake that in, Mind whatever you charge is too much to see Bradford reserves, hope we smash you and all there reserves get injured