Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

1 Feb - Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC - KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

206 posts in this topic

Have Leeds covered the away end yet? Do they plan to do so?

Yes.It will be done for Friday.

What away end?

Great stuff! Keep at 'em EW. :D

Was good when Hull fans went on the South Stand to get out the rain.

10-10, late equalising penaltt from Prescott???

Great stuff! Keep at 'em EW. :D

As I've said before,all you tough trawlermen scared of a little rain,for shame.

Hull to win by 8

Was good when Hull fans went on the South Stand to get out the rain.

10-10, late equalising penaltt from Prescott???

Aye, a few of us went and got fairly well trollied. We were some of the first in there, well. before the game started.

Weather was bloody awful.

sneaky feeling hull may pinch this game .

hull have had a few preseason games to get there act together and leeds just the one against bradford in which they looked like they needed a couple more games .

leeds will be building towards the melbourne game but i wouldnt expect them to be at there peak just yet and this game may have come to soon i would have prefered it the week before the melbourne game

Hull FC squad: Joe Arundel, Tom Briscoe, Jason Crookes, Gareth Ellis, Ben Galea, Chris Green, Aaron Heremaia, Daniel Holdsworth, Richard Horne, Danny Houghton, Paul Johnson, Andy Lynch, Shannon McDonnell, Mark O'Meley, Jay Pitts, Brett Seymour, Joe Westerman, Richard Whiting, Kirk Yeaman.

Leeds squad: Zak Hardaker, Kallum Watkins, Joel Moon, Ryan Hall, Danny McGuire, Rob Burrow, Paul McShane, Jamie Peacock, Jamie Jones-Buchanan, Carl Ablett, Kevin Sinfield, Stevie Ward, Brett Delaney, Ryan Bailey, Ian Kirke, Chris Clarkson, Mitch Aichurch, Darrell Griffin, Joe Vickery.

No not at present if ever.Even if they planned to do this it wouldbe very difficult getting planning permission,and the cost too

McDonnell

Crookes

Arundel

Yeaman

Briscoe

Holdsworth

Seymour

Lynch

Houghton

Omeley

Ellis

Westerman

Whiting

Heremaia

Pitts

Green

Galea

Glad to see O'Meley starting - he looks fitter than he has ever looked since he arrived at Hull and has been going very strong in the friendlies.

Should be a great battle down the middle :)

Glad to see O'Meley starting - he looks fitter than he has ever looked since he arrived at Hull and has been going very strong in the friendlies.

Should be a great battle down the middle :)

I think Hulls forwards will get the better of the Leeds forwards,i just think we have too much for Hull from 1 to 7

I think Hulls forwards will get the better of the Leeds forwards,i just think we have too much for Hull from 1 to 7

I hope (and think) this is going to be a very close call and a great opener to the season - can't bloody wait :)

And no 13 :P

I hope (and think) this is going to be a very close call and a great opener to the season - can't bloody wait :)

Me neither,unfortunately will have to watch it on Sky,gutted.

Not long now, although I'm not sure how I feel about the game tbh.

A mixture of excitement, anticipation and dread.

The dread comes from not seeing Hull win there since a Paul C**ke inspired performance in 2006 and the prospect of seeing everybody's favourite wedding party guest, Steve Ganson.

Fortunately, our train arrives at Leeds' station at 1436 hrs so I hope to be suitably prepared come kick off time.

Bring it on. :)

The dread comes from not seeing Hull win there since a Paul C**ke inspired performance in 2006 and the prospect of seeing everybody's favourite wedding party guest, Steve Ganson.

Fortunately, our train arrives at Leeds' station at 1436 hrs so I hope to be suitably prepared come kick off time.

Your on the train before me heading down headingley way to meet my son from uni then for a few beers might see you around or hear yer if Roys going.

So you'll be starting off in the Scarbrough taps? you lucky people I'm homesick now :(