Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

1 Feb - Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC - KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

206 posts in this topic

So much one up stuff from Hull. Even when they do move ut they just do a simple inside pass.

Another try from Leeds. Hull defence gone soft.

Curtains for Hull.

Leeds' superior fitness is going to get them forty points by fulltime.

It's dissapointing to see such a one sided scoreline after it was level at half time but you'd have to say Leeds are well worth it.

Hull have been very poor. No clue in attack and last in defence in the second half. Can't see Gentle lasting long if has team continue to put up insipid performances. Leeds defence has been good but they've not had much variation to contend with.

I think Gentle's job will be on the line this season. Hull can't catch or pass and they only played for 60 minutes. Very disappointing. I really can't be bothered watching walkovers. Feel sorry for the Hull fans who turned up in great numbers.

That kick chase from the scrum was the highlight of the game. Despicable bit of cheating from Briscoe. Reminiscent of Vainikolo taking out Calderwood in Cardiff.

Decent finish from Hall!

2 points

1 - Hull have been rubbish in attack, very poor

2 - Hull fans have seen how poor Arundels defence is, unfortunately what Hull fans will have to put up with all season - that last effort on Hall was ridiculous

Curtains for Hull.

Leeds' superior fitness is going to get them forty points by fulltime.

Not far off!

Hull fans must be disappointed with that.....they were in the game for 40mins then capitulated plus with ellis injured....not the start everyone hoped for

Stevo = Numpty!! No one looked more shocked than Joel Moon to be given the MOM award. For the sake of the game please stop giving him this responsibility to make these awards.

2 points

1 - Hull have been rubbish in attack, very poor

2 - Hull fans have seen how poor Arundels defence is, unfortunately what Hull fans will have to put up with all season - that last effort on Hall was ridiculous

I'll agree with Arundels defence, pi ss poor but credit to Leeds they had him isolated at times, on the other side Yeaman was excellent in defence.

For that last try, Arundel was running backwards almost as quickly as Hall was running at him.

Fair result in the end, but not on Heremeia and McDonnell I thought. Those two were the only ones in black and white to show any spark or penetration.

For Leeds, McGuire and Peacock were terrific. That backline will score a hatful this year.

I think Gentle's job will be on the line this season. Hull can't catch or pass and they only played for 60 minutes. Very disappointing. I really can't be bothered watching walkovers. Feel sorry for the Hull fans who turned up in great numbers.

I would have thought players should be able to catch or pass at this level.

Surely if a first grade player can not do these basic things there is something wrong beyond the Coach.

Too many average players. And one completely awful player in Seymour. Awful.

Is he your scapegoat for the season ?Galea had a mare, our halves played behind a beaten pack and our play of the ball was to slow giving our halves very little time and options. Seymore is not the most gifted scrum half we have ever had but they were far worse players on the pitch than him. Houghten was poor tonight I thought.

Well played Leeds there triangle of McGuire, Burrows and Sinfield were superb tonight.

For that last try, Arundel was running backwards almost as quickly as Hall was running at him.

Fair result in the end, but not on Heremeia and McDonnell I thought. Those two were the only ones in black and white to show any spark or penetration.

For Leeds, McGuire and Peacock were terrific. That backline will score a hatful this year.

Seymour's attempt on Hall was far worse.

Is he your scapegoat for the season ?Galea had a mare, our halves played behind a beaten pack and our play of the ball was to slow giving our halves very little time and options. Seymore is not the most gifted scrum half we have ever had but they were far worse players on the pitch than him. Houghten was poor tonight I thought.

Well played Leeds there triangle of McGuire, Burrows and Sinfield were superb tonight.

Galea was awful as well, yes.

But many of the things Seymour did were just inexcusable for someone in such an important role. Couldn't catch, pass or tackle. He was worse than ineffective; he might as well have been wearing a Leeds shirt. The decision to keep him on and take Heremaia off changed the game IMO. Heremaia was doing brilliantly. He'll be number 7 next week.

Lose Galea and Westerman and bring in a better back rower.