See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

3 Feb - London Broncos v Widnes Vikings - KO 3pm

Who will win?   27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

91 posts in this topic

I hope to be there to watch the start of a much better year for the Broncos. I assume Hock is injured, otherwise I'd be invading the pitch to have a word with him.

Hopefully will be at this game, but not sure yet. I think London should get this

Unfortunately I don't think we're starting at any where near full strength, that coupled with the home advantage may just see the Broncos edge it

Five posts in and no-one's mentioned the crowd?

Something's not right here.

London looked impressive against Skolars - I'm going for a 30 points to 16 win.

Is there bike parking at the Stoop? If there is I'll take my bike on the train from Hackney to Richmond and cycle from there which should make it a bit cheaper than getting the tube to Vauxhall and the train from there

Never been the Stoop before so with this probably the last opportunity I'll be making the journey.

Travelling more in hope than expectation TBH.

Five posts in and no-one's mentioned the crowd?

Something's not right here.

I'll be surprised if anybody's there yet.

I'll be surprised if anybody's there yet.

VW will be there, glowing about mr hock, mr brown & (the) boys!!

Feckin be a surprise if he doesn't go!!

London by 18. I think London may get in the play offs under Rea they're squad has some decent players in it.

London by 10.

You can only control the controllables and performances on the field lie within the purview of the Coaching and playing staff regardless of what goes on off it.

I am feeling positive that the Rea coached Broncos will cease to be an embarrassment ON the field at least.

Attendance 2,485 (paying)

I think London have a good chance in this game. Although the Dragons had a try disallowed, they pulled off a win in France in their only Superleague level friendly and so that must encourage the coach, team and fans. Obviously, meeting in anger is a different ballgame (although I believe there was a good punch up in the match against the Dragons so maybe it wasn't such a friendly after all!). However, I think that London may prove too strong for Widnes.

London to win, widnes to fall away - squad small and brown and hock not playing

I hope to be there to watch the start of a much better year for the Broncos. I assume Hock is injured, otherwise I'd be invading the pitch to have a word with him.

Maybe I'll join you then. Broncos to edge it as two improved teams battle it out.

I went to last season's Broncos opener. They lost to Saints in a closely fought match, and I thought that Saints might be an elite team and that the Broncos might be a lower playoff team.

I should be going to this game, but I won't be making any judgements based on it.

Hoping for a reasonably comfortable win to set down a marker for the season

For whom though? Or do you prefer not seeing close games?