Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

3 Feb - London Broncos v Widnes Vikings - KO 3pm

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

He's only just come on for whoever it was who kicked off and then went off injured!

No, my mistake. I think he's fine, I just got confused

Why is it only Rugby League that seems so often to be contested by '2 poor sides.'

Or is this just the standard response of somebody who is disappointed by the scoreline?

2,846 isn't that bad for London against Widnes either.

Not a terrible game by any means. London could have won this game. In fact when Dixon stepped up to convert his second try, had the two previous conversions been taken then London would have been only one converted try from getting something out of the gme with five minutes to go.

I don't accept that there were 1,000 Widnes fans there. 500 is a far more accurate estimate in my view. There is a more determined feel about the club this season but we shall see what happens this year. I am looking forward to it. Especially as this is likely to be our last season at the stoop which is a fairly easy drive for me to get to.

I have bought a season ticket in the West stand this year so I am right in the middle of the hard core london fans. I am still optimistic but we will need to improve as the season goes on.

Widnes were the better side, and played well.. but four bombed tries by the Bronco's and some weak defence on their left edge put paid to any hopes of a first victory.

And when i say bombed i mean over the line, placing the ball down and the ball is either dropped or knocked out of the players grasp.. Widnes will be a tough team to beat when Hock and Brown are fit.

Not a terrible game by any means. London could have won this game. In fact when Dixon stepped up to convert his second try, had the two previous conversions been taken then London would have been only one converted try from getting something out of the gme with five minutes to go.

I don't accept that there were 1,000 Widnes fans there. 500 is a far more accurate estimate in my view. There is a more determined feel about the club this season but we shall see what happens this year. I am looking forward to it. Especially as this is likely to be our last season at the stoop which is a fairly easy drive for me to get to.

I have bought a season ticket in the West stand this year so I am right in the middle of the hard core london fans. I am still optimistic but we will need to improve as the season goes on.

Pretty sure Radio London said we'd sold 750 for the game and may have brought more.

Widnes were the better side, and played well.. but four bombed tries by the Bronco's and some weak defence on their left edge put paid to any hopes of a first victory.

And when i say bombed i mean over the line, placing the ball down and the ball is either dropped or knocked out of the players grasp.. Widnes will be a tough team to beat when Hock and Brown are fit.

The commentators on Radio London were none too pleased with the lad who dropped it over the line. They were blaming it on Chris Ashton lol!