Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voodooguru

Billy Connolly lives in Dopeland

30 posts in this topic

Crack at work today that Lance Hohia is going on a season long loan to our superstar team down the road!!! They are serious aswell, I don't suppose the words "debt" and "salary cap" should ever get in the way of them dreaming that its true. LMAO

Yes remind them that when the SL superstars join their notional value is loaded onto your salary cap !! I dunno , there must be a pit of gold somewhere up there ... Bet the south of France was nice . Very strange looking from the outside ...

Think popularsider owned this guy here, talking about floodlights! Popularsider in blue

At least they work unlike town and barrow

We got ours paid for and just think, if you'd got the World Cup then you might have got yours upgraded too!

Ya didnt pay for them from a-plant though

I don't think people in glass houses should throw stones, do you?

Dear lord, a jameater complaining about someone not paying a debt, I'm not sure the universe can handle that much irony in one go.

That used to be one of Choccy's favourite quotes about the A plant loaning us lights

That's because choccy is a singe figure IQ'd yoghurt.

how dare you dkw, whats a yoghurt ever done to you to deserve that sort of ridicule.

Thats true, I would like to apologise to all yoghurts out there for mentioning you in the same sentence as that cretinous moron.

And a yoghurts cultured ...

Oh yes, bravo. Now thats good.

Quite pleased with that mesel ..! We need some rugby to watch !!

Never mind you will get see Widnes reserves have a run out on Sunday:-D:-D

Joking of course ,actually don't think you will,Widnes have a big injury list as well so could be limited on who you could call on

Joking of course ,actually don't think you will,Widnes have a big injury list as well so could be limited on who you could call on

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I would have a la wager that swinton will use more warrington players on sun than what town use from widnes

No doubt .Lot more travel will go that way , they seem to have put a lot of their effort and faith for the season in that link.

No doubt .Lot more travel will go that way , they seem to have put a lot of their effort and faith for the season in that link.

york are the same marra i know you lot have no choice at the min but cant see you using too many when you get your players back you might get that young halfback gilmore most of the season supposed to be class

Aye a young classy half for the season and maybe a young back would do with others filling holes when needed. Back row cover could be seen a fair bit to in a long tough season . We've a good quality squad that just needs a little boost and supplementing early doors due to missing personnel as you say.

H4E you should concentrate on your relegation scrap with york.

If I were you H4e, after watching the highlights of your game in France, I would be more worried that even Widnes reserves would have done better than the right wing combinations you had out. Fleming & Cameron in the 1st half and Fleming & McAvoy in the 2nd half let in 5 very easy tries between them.

What warm up games are for Keith,but having only played one with half the team missing then and a run around the park at maryport again where half were missing think you have more to worry about than us,all tough games

Don't know why York are bothering to turn up on Sunday........it's going to be soooooo easy for the mighty haven according to some of their deuded lot.......I will be amazed if it is easy, all the promoted teams won't have an easy game all season IMO. But then again I'm just a realistic Town fan who probably isn't aware of the World beating capabilities of our beloved neighbours. B)

no easy games i this league especially for the promoted team,yourk have lost 3 key players this week 2 props and a center and look like they will be playing a full compliment of 5 from hull(no need to explain my feelings on that again).Which 5 though and as hull only named their squad today then they will have 1 maybe 2 sessions with the york players so that should play into our favour,you could add one or two to the squad at short notice,but 5 cant be good