Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voodooguru

Billy Connolly lives in Dopeland

30 posts in this topic

no easy games i this league especially for the promoted team,yourk have lost 3 key players this week 2 props and a center and look like they will be playing a full compliment of 5 from hull(no need to explain my feelings on that again).Which 5 though and as hull only named their squad today then they will have 1 maybe 2 sessions with the york players so that should play into our favour,you could add one or two to the squad at short notice,but 5 cant be good

Ford didn't leave. He was setting someone from Fev up and he will no doubt be Captain of York against you. I expect York to improve on their two wins of last year but you should be able to win being at home.

Hands up if you think the righteous haven fans will change their tut tutting opinions on dual reg if they get an injury crisis or things are going belly up and they use their Saints link to the full ?

If you read my posts you will see I have no problem with DR as it was last season Limted numbers registered and only players under a certain age as development,said this all along ,but registering full squads and players of any age is just to benefit the SL club and keep their players fit.That's what I don't Like about the way it is now