Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Frightful

"The game they play in Hell"

49 posts in this topic

Christ, the captain, has had to come off with bloody pouring from his hands and his forehead, his choice of scrum cap of thorns was a really poor idea. He was trying to copy his idol, Steve Menzies, who has been playing game since AD12.

Anyway, the whites of Heaven would definitely triumph; because of thier hooker, Wayne God-win...

I'll get me coat.

Breaking News: Hell RLFC deducted points for having too many players on the pitch. Club coach Beelzebub protests that, technically, his horde of wingers 'Legion' should count as a single player.

Wellsy weeps at the kit clash as Hell take to the field for their friendly against Salford.

as there is no heaven then hell of course is another lie .

well as long as you dont include the walk down weldon road of course :D

as there is no heaven then hell of course is another lie .

That's what the RFL jokers tell you, I know the ghost of Napoleon and he's there. FACT.

After a long and successful career as a forward, Methuselah looks forward to the challenge of his lucrative switch to Rugby Union. "I'm very much looking forward to playing inside centre for England" he said "although it'll have to wait 'til I recover from my knee reconstruction".

In other news, three more Burgess brothers sign for the Rabbitohs. Shem, Ham and Japheth fly out at the end of the week.

The Philistines have called off the expected war at the end of the year, as they feel an ickle bit tired after sorting out their own domestic conflicts.

Eorl Crabtree admits he wears hair extensions. "I was offered some lovely long locks by this girl called Delilah" he revealed "she said her old boyfriend didn't need it any more".

I wonder if we could get a team together; Ben Jones-Bishop, Mitch Aichurch, Joe Westernun, Wayne Godwin, James Robe...

Rugby League is the game they play in heaven. That's why Jesus picked 12 disciples and not 14!

Just to be clear, Jesus had something like a hundred disciples. He had 12 apostles.

Just to be clear, Jesus had something like a hundred disciples. He had 12 apostles.

Sounds like SL and the rest of the game.

Is that gospel?

[canetman mode]You're living in cloud cuckoo land. I have it on good authority from someone who KNOWS WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON that Jesus could only muster 30-odd disciples, FACT))))[/canetman mode]

I'm a bit concerned here.

If sky pull the plug on our game, will this season be the last supper league?

I'm a bit concerned here.

If sky pull the plug on our game, will this season be the last supper league?

*groan*

Both brilliant and awful.

At least with Jesus in the team, if any of the followers knock a table of ale over he could turn some water into wine so we don't miss out!

I'll be looking for him at Cas (cue OF) ;):D

correct and leeds beat them in the challenge cup a lot of years ago

Erm, the catering was 5 loaves and two fish.

Dear me.

At least with Jesus in the team, if any of the followers knock a table of ale over he could turn some water into wine so we don't miss out!

I'll be looking for him at Cas (cue OF) ;):D

One mistake!, one mistake!, and you're crucifying me for it.