Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Padge

February Photo Comp, Black and White as chosen by Kenny Tiger

98 posts in this topic

As the person who trawls through this lot to find each persons correct photo it can tend to make it hard work.

Would it not be helpful to you if we just had one post each and it was down to us to edit it so it had the picture in we wanted to enter?

If the photography thread is to cumbersome to follow, perhaps there could be two threads for the monthly comp, one a discussions thread on potentials and the other just a submission thread then at least you have less leg work to do!

Would it not be helpful to you if we just had one post each and it was down to us to edit it so it had the picture in we wanted to enter?

If the photography thread is to cumbersome to follow, perhaps there could be two threads for the monthly comp, one a discussions thread on potentials and the other just a submission thread then at least you have less leg work to do!

I think that's a good point. It's up to the photogtaphers to edit their pictures before submitting tem, especially ince we have an excellent general photography thread

Sounds sensible to me. :)

Humboldt Penguins

8501651326_85a2ae38b9_c.jpg

Chester Zoo by 77gazza, on Flickr

Ah,the penguins,I wonder how Wiggo is doing.All the penguins born last year were named after British Olympians.Wiggo snatched fish out of my sons hand when he was feeding them.

OK then folks at the end of this month I will set up a thread open for one week, you then post your photo to go to poll in that thread, For the next month we have an open theme thread where you can post your photos for advice/help/reaction/opinion and we will then have the poll thread.

It will be up to entrants to ensure they post their photo in the poll thread in time for the vote.

If everyone is ok with that we'll see how it goes.

St.Pats

8504030879_0fca198eb2_b.jpg

IMG_6202bw by Dave Pagett, on Flickr

IMG_0332_zpsc9656c28.jpg

Right last one I promise before I decide which one to enter!!

8505238492_21a98303c8_c.jpg

Black and White by CarlMitchell, on Flickr

Bloody hell, if that space on the right hand side had been on the left we would be talking classic, do a quick re-shoot.

OK then folks at the end of this month I will set up a thread open for one week, you then post your photo to go to poll in that thread, For the next month we have an open theme thread where you can post your photos for advice/help/reaction/opinion and we will then have the poll thread.

It will be up to entrants to ensure they post their photo in the poll thread in time for the vote.

If everyone is ok with that we'll see how it goes.

if it helps you dave then I'm fine with it. It isn't as though folks don't have anbother outlet for their pics on here.

I've come across a few things over the last couple of days that fitted the theme in one way or another. Last one in here (I promise Padge ;) ), any others I'll post into the general photo thread when I get home.

8516764798_4835776392_c.jpg

Hatton Locks by 77gazza, on Flickr

Offside - again!

p1455915574-4.jpg

Fantastic.

I'd like to put forward my first entry (mirrored face) into the poll please Padge.

Chris sent me this last night, he's having trouble posting so if people don't mind this is in.

Of course KT gets the last shout on it.

8518352419_208d58db87_b.jpg

nick by Dave Pagett, on Flickr

thanks for that dave

thanks for that dave

No prob, we're all here to help each other.

Not my call obviously, but I see no reason not to allow it. Nice shot Chris.

Closed

Chris sent me this last night, he's having trouble posting so if people don't mind this is in.

Of course KT gets the last shout on it.

8518352419_208d58db87_b.jpg

nick by Dave Pagett, on Flickr

Absolutely no chance of accepting that entry whatsoever ;)

Of course it's in

Absolutely no chance of accepting that entry whatsoever ;)

Of course it's in

thanks mate