Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamescolin

Championship and Premier Sports

5 posts in this topic

Championship programme starts tonight Sheffield v Halifax. Quite a few people have said that they can't afford Sky Sports and Premiership Sports. For what it is worth here is what I do. At the end of the rugby league season I cancel Sky Sports. I leave it 3/4 months until RL starts up again. That 3/4 month's cancellation pays for the Premier Sports fee. I get both for price of one. Of course if you are interested in other televised sports my scheme is no good for you, but if you are a dedicated RL fan in all its forms then that's one way out.

Championship programme starts tonight Sheffield v Halifax. Quite a few people have said that they can't afford Sky Sports and Premiership Sports. For what it is worth here is what I do. At the end of the rugby league season I cancel Sky Sports. I leave it 3/4 months until RL starts up again. That 3/4 month's cancellation pays for the Premier Sports fee. I get both for price of one. Of course if you are interested in other televised sports my scheme is no good for you, but if you are a dedicated RL fan in all its forms then that's one way out.

Before anybody asks silly questions. That should read 'Championship'

fev v dews on premier sports sun feb think its 7th

It's the 10th of February 18.00 kick off

If you know your way around a lap top ( not a Mobile device) you'll have no problems with seeing RL.