Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

Funding

25 posts in this topic

Great to see we have secured some more funding for the club. It is to do the changing rooms and gymnasium. This as got to be the best BOD we have ever had by miles. The story is on love rugby league can't post the link as I'm on my mobile. It's 50k by the way.

Great to see we have secured some more funding for the club. It is to do the changing rooms and gymnasium. This as got to be the best BOD we have ever had by miles. The story is on love rugby league can't post the link as I'm on my mobile. It's 50k by the way.

It's not only the BOD though is it, it's also the likes of Paul Taylor and Laurabeth Jagger amongst others who strive everyday to make life better on planet Fev

It's not only the BOD though is it, it's also the likes of Paul Taylor and Laurabeth Jagger amongst others who strive everyday to make life better on planet Fev

Its the board that appoint these people though

Its the board that appoint these people though

I just knew you would comment as such!!!

For me personally mo everyone involved at Fev is the BOD they all want the same thing so they should be classed the same IMO. They are a team so should be classed as one.

I just knew you would comment as such!!!

Likewise i new you would comment as such,

That's good news. Government money being spent wisely - who'd've thought it ? :lol:

Your lot look about good enough to finish 5th and win the league again after watching last night.

Your lot look about good enough to finish 5th and win the league again after watching last night.

It said in the programme last night that we finished 5th and played all our play-off games away.

Pure fantasy. Poor research. :dry:

Both were poor last night but so were the conditions. Fax look to have a good pack but that's about it they had no flair what so ever. The eagles had flair they just couldn't keep the ball in hand. After last night I think the eagles will get better especially on a drier pitch. Fax on the other hand I don't know because their play makers look poor and I think that will cost them this season. But murrell looks to be the new penky for fax. He could be their saving grace.

Murrell had a good game.

Anyway .... we're second. :happy:

Yeah you are until Sunday but after Sundays games you could be 2nd bottom

Yeah you are until Sunday but after Sundays games you could be 2nd bottom. Very unlikely but you never know.

They could be bottom if everyone else draws. ;)

Too early to read too much into things, but Fax have got the result that we'll be looking for on Sunday.

They could be bottom if everyone else draws. ;)

Too early to read too much into things, but Fax have got the result that we'll be looking for on Sunday.

Their is one thing gaz we were saying lamont looks like he needs a bit more fitness training after the wakey game. Now after watching that last night he looks fit as a butchers dog

Tubbs likes his players large, -_-

On nights like last night Richie I thought you missed browns kicking game. I don't know what you think but I think his kicking game is amazing especially in them conditions. He would of pinned fax back with his kicks I reckon.

On nights like last night Richie I thought you missed browns kicking game. I don't know what you think but I think his kicking game is amazing especially in them conditions. He would of pinned fax back with his kicks I reckon.

Our kicking game wasn't good last night. But players come and players go. They offered Simon a lot more than we did, no doubt, and he saw it as a good career move.

I reckon Sheffield were a mite unlucky. If the game hadn't been televised that fingertip 'no try ' would have been allowed and they didn't get the 50/50 shouts from the ref.

I reckon Sheffield were a mite unlucky. If the game hadn't been televised that fingertip 'no try ' would have been allowed and they didn't get the 50/50 shouts from the ref.

I thought they were better than us to be fair. They had a lot of territorial advantage and their kicking game was better.

The plusses we can take out of it are that we defended well, made more clean breaks than them and completed pretty well.

I thought they were better than us to be fair. They had a lot of territorial advantage and their kicking game was better.

The plusses we can take out of it are that we defended well, made more clean breaks than them and completed pretty well.

I didn't see the game Griff, but I'm surprised about the kicking game! IMO Sheffield are the best in the league, though Fax are very good near the line.

As Colin says, we have a new half back - albeit one who has played with Brambani in the past.

Sorry, missed the earlier post, didn't know that Brown had moved on. Where to?