Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LocalRugby

Sean Casey or Scott Kaighan ?

19 posts in this topic

Hard to say based on the fact that Casey has only played the one game for us, wouldnt mind seein him given a shot, but Kaighan has never let us down yet...

Hard to say based on the fact that Casey has only played the one game for us, wouldnt mind seein him given a shot, but Kaighan has never let us down yet...

Really? Kaighan is a constant let down. His kicking is s**** his tackling is s**** I don't understand why he even gets in the team.

I think Scott has a lot to offer and will improve given the chance. His tackling certainly has since he joined Barrow. Not seen much of Sean yet so reserve my comments, however Holty didnt bring him in to sit in the stands...

I hope your right Soss, but in all honesty I don't rate him. I hope he can prove me wrong this year.

based on in field kicking alone its got to be a Casey start.

I thought that Kaighan's game improved last year when Shaw took over the goal kicking, maybe needs someone else to be taking the conversions again this year.

Casey for me ! i just dont rate kaighan at all his goal and positonal kicking last season was at best mediocre and that in a league lower than this season , i believe he's a really nice lad but that dont win games sadly

for me its got to be casey, as i just dont rate kaighan, plus we do need a decent in field and goal kicker,plus tackler on the pitch,

he is a plesant enough lad as he always speaks, but being plesant does not keep us in the league,sorry scott.

The coaching staff have kept Scott on, so I think good luck to him. He can only get better with time. As for his performance last season, didn't we come second in the league and runners up in the play offs. To me he must of played a part in that!!!!!

Casey for me ! i just dont rate kaighan at all his goal and positonal kicking last season was at best mediocre and that in a league lower than this season , i believe he's a really nice lad but that dont win games sadly

for me its got to be casey, as i just dont rate kaighan, plus we do need a decent in field and goal kicker,plus tackler on the pitch,

he is a plesant enough lad as he always speaks, but being plesant does not keep us in the league,sorry scott.

are you two husband and wife?

no we are not .and we were both individuly answering the question that was asked of the supporters on this thread.

The coaching staff have kept Scott on, so I think good luck to him. He can only get better with time. As for his performance last season, didn't we come second in the league and runners up in the play offs. To me he must of played a part in that!!!!!

Had he played a better part we'd of finished top and won the final. I was more than surprised the Coach kept him.

Scotts greatest asset is his backing up of a forward breaking the line...when he plays he should follow Bull or Kurt Heggerty around the field

got to be casey, excellent goal kicker, very quick off the mark and never gives up and tackles anybody, watched him for rhinos u20's.