Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emosi Koloto

Hull FC Coach Peter Gentle

13 posts in this topic

"We had six new signings playing and I thought that when we were fatigued we fell into our old habits"

Does any of that make sense ?

Yes

Peter Gentle's name, followed by quoted ramblings. Makes sense to me its, normal at FC

One dimensional football executed very badly. Same old Hull.

"We had six new signings playing and I thought that when we were fatigued we fell into our old habits"

Does any of that make sense ?

Yes perfect sense.......he's saying hull are prone to errors from a lack of concentration and fatigue (which is tiredeness) compounds that......well at least he didn't blame the ball/ref etc etc......seems dcent like that does Mr Gentle

Yes

Peter Gentle's name, followed by quoted ramblings. Makes sense to me its, normal at FC

Really? Gentle rarely rambles IMO. He's not one if them coaches that goes around blaming anyone (refs) or anything.

Yes perfect sense.......he's saying hull are prone to errors from a lack of concentration and fatigue (which is tiredeness) compounds that......well at least he didn't blame the ball/ref etc etc......seems dcent like that does Mr Gentle

It appears the OP is trying to insinuate that Gentle is saying his new players have somehow fallen into the habits of the old players.

I think it's fairly clear that he is talking about the other 11 players in that team. It's not difficult to comprehend.

I wouldn't worry to much, Leeds took a few good beatings on their way to becoming champions last season.

I wouldn't worry to much, Leeds took a few good beatings on their way to becoming champions last season.

There is a difference though

Leeds 8 - 50 Wigan last year. Hull still have a chance!

only round 1 theres plenty of time to gain or lose form .

Yes

I thought you were better than that.