Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Coates

Rams snare Super League colossus

30 posts in this topic

He'll bag plenty of tries, no doubt - flopping over from 3 or 4 yards out where his size means he's relatively unstoppable. However, if he wasn't interested in defending or any other aspect of the game whilst at Wigan or Bradford - as was the case, then he certainly won't be any more enthusiastic at a lower level. I reckon he'll be a 'try a game' man, but there are so many negatives to his overall game that he might prove a slight liability. Interesting signing though, and a good bit of valuable publicity for Dewsbury.

He'll bag plenty of tries, no doubt - flopping over from 3 or 4 yards out where his size means he's relatively unstoppable. However, if he wasn't interested in defending or any other aspect of the game whilst at Wigan or Bradford - as was the case, then he certainly won't be any more enthusiastic at a lower level. I reckon he'll be a 'try a game' man, but there are so many negatives to his overall game that he might prove a slight liability. Interesting signing though, and a good bit of valuable publicity for Dewsbury.

Can't argue with any of that PTW

Well at least all the comments mean that Featherstone won't be approaching him on Sunday.

I will be interested to know from 'terrywebbisgod' what sort of living he is making from the Rams.

Well at least all the comments mean that Featherstone won't be approaching him on Sunday.

I will be interested to know from 'terrywebbisgod' what sort of living he is making from the Rams.

Nah your safe apparently he was offered to us and DP didn't want him so I think your safe with KP its the rest I would be worried about

I assume you have seen Pryces interview on sky text.I also assume Dewsbury are paying him.