Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAZ1983

THE "NEW" LAGOON

9 posts in this topic

just a word to let folks know the Lagoon Bar has been re-furbished in the off-season and it looks fab (even though i say so myself).thanks to bob,lorne,scotty,sidnee & tez for getting stuck in today to get it fit for purpose for Leigh game,MC for the labour/materials and big wraps to our scary mary for washing all the shirts! B) .pop in and see us and enjoy a pint or two and a bit of gossip! open from 1400 right through to the end of the game.Support the Blue Lagoon,you support DSL!! :rolleyes: .John's,Fosters and Bow on draught... we're spoiling you! B)

See you in there Gaz mate, we'll try not to sup all the bitter supplies this time!

Should be there for the grand opening at two if everyone else turns up on time, bringing 6 with me and 2 have never attended a game before and the other 4 I need to convince to come more regular.

Let's hope Leigh don't spoil the party

See you in there Gaz mate, we'll try not to sup all the bitter supplies this time!

good to see you lot bud hope ya felt welcome..see you at LSV (we may be comin overnite we've had invite to the Lancastrian B) )

Big changes from the old Lagoon but all for the better, best thing about the day!

Big changes from the old Lagoon but all for the better, best thing about the day!

good to see ya mate .....ya need to improve to finish second...... B)

good to see ya mate .....ya need to improve to finish second...... B)

Not wrong there. Sure we'll be there or thereabouts, just seem to freeze whenever turning out against your lot.

Wait till you're facing Hunslets 2 new 'signings', moore n loolooeye!!!!

Farce mate, absolute farce!!

Edit use of text speak

Wait till you're facing Hunslets 2 new 'signings', moore n loolooeye!!!!

Farce mate, absolute farce!!

Agree Sidnee its becoming too funny to laugh at now. I guess most sides after 4 or 5 games will have at least half a squad of SL first teamers in it.