Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Warrior

best fans in the league

25 posts in this topic

after today that honour goes to north wales crusaders fans, around 100 of them travelled to thatto heath to watch their team play a friendly in a field in sthelens, and they sang throughout the game...........................massive respect!!

they always come across as a knowledgeable, friendly and altogether great set of fans

Crusaders fans are fab. I enjoyed my visits there when the Cru were in SL because I loved their fans. They are just so enthusiastic and supportive and like no other RL fans I have come across. I really hope the Cru do well this season, just for those fans.

unless they are losing when they make no noise

never seen them win, and they have always sang loud and proud

Cru fans are the best in the game, I just wish cofi posted on here......top person.

They're new. Once they become hardened fans the grumbles will set in like Thatto Heath is too far on a Saturday and the ref was sh"t.

unless they are losing when they make no noise

Saw them at Skolars last year where they got hammered and were very noisy. They were particularly fond of (sponsored by Dylan Skee Fitness) Dylan Skee!

Ive seen every game North Wales Crusaders have played apart from 2 friendlies, at Milford last year and Thatto yesterday, (because my amateur team had a game in each case) and the fans support the club in exactly the same enthusiastic, noisy way no matter what score the game is!!!!! Its a great club to be involved with.

I remember that game at the Galpharm, was it a play off game? They brought a couple if thousand and were so noisy for 80 mins.

they're not reall fans and they are a made up club. A mate with inside knowledge tells me that the RFL are pumping millions into them. It's farce and a joke.

Seriously folks: they are an example to us all.

Whenever I've had the pleasure of seeing them they have been a brilliant bunch, thoroughly enjoyed themselves even when losing.

I miss the trip to Wrexham :(

Always a good trip & real friendly fans.

S*dding phone!

A bad tool blames his...

Or summat like.

I heard great things about them at Skolars last season, shame I missed them - and the tonking the pride of White Hart Lane gave out! Looking forward to seeing them down at Hemel in March & June and also at the Skolars Friday Nights Lights game before the CC Final.

So who does every one think has the best fans in rugby league? , the best home fans id have to say , Leeds, very vocal!! best away fans barrow :D

Has to be Bradford fans.

I live very close to Odsal and find that they are very considerate to local residents and try not to make too much noise. How nice of them.

Leeds is full of football fans, even come out to the anthem.

Shock! Horror! People from Leeds support sport clubs from Leeds.

Shock! Horror! People from Leeds support sport clubs from Leeds.

I bet there are almost as many Leeds Utd fans in Bradford as there are in Leeds...why I don't know but its full of em.

Best fans are Wire. Apart from the 1 or 2 who seem really angry and up for a fight.