See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voodooguru

Predictions

18 posts in this topic

Fingers crossed for us , we've a good side , but boy it's a brave man who'll predict the first game of the season with all the player shenanigans involved as well !! As of now , if we can pick a point up away its a good start . But good luck to them .

Reverse all of the above and you might be somewhere near mate...

Well I will bow to your superior knowledge mate as you obviously know more than me. I was merely guessing.....

Be interesting in the RLE tomorra to look at the team line ups throughout the league first n foremost , and which imports won games for their clubs . It really is the huge hidden factor that's gonna be disclosed .

Yeah so am i buddy, and probably wishful thinking on the barrow result.lol.

i couldnt care less about anyone elses results. ill go for town to take a bp. weve never had great success and we might struggle on tbe large pitch. hope im totally wrong though

Well we're certainly not going into this game in best possible shape so not feeling too confident either. Guess a lot is going to depend on how the Widnes boys fit in.

So are all 3 Widnes players in the 17?

We usually get to know about ten to three but if the rumours are correct only Hulme is playing, on the wing.

Sky bet have that 150/1 rank outsider from last week Swinton 1/6 to win today ... Swinton Wolves are born and suddenly nailed on . Deary me .

well done with predictions pal

4 pointer Voodoo .... Nice one.

Okay boys my apologies, must admit i didnt see the barrow result coming.lol.

Long season ahead for the raiders i fear, great result for your lads today though..

i couldnt care less about anyone elses results. ill go for town to take a bp. weve never had great success and we might struggle on tbe large pitch. hope im totally wrong though

yep ,you were wrong,thankfully Town were magnificent today .our defencive line takes some breeching. Peter Lupton was superb today .