Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scrumhalf

barrow v hunslet

64 posts in this topic

14-0 down at half time.

Commentators say men against boys and too fast paced for us?

Kurt haggerty and casey getting prase...

Early days .

Is there a link for the radio commentary?

Men against boys, lets hope we grow up quick then otherwise we wont need to worry about lack of floodlights relagating us..

Town are sounding impressive... hope the raiders up there game.

town have recruited much better than we have no suprise at all to me.

Is this the wake up call that a lot of people need, there's a lot of talk about possibly making the play-offs, me personally I'd settle for 12th place.

Our first game last year was against Leigh in Trains Cup. Score 16-48 and second game at CP against Town 31-24. All is not yet lost. Keep possitive, Keep The Faith and remember we are Blue and White.

sorry Michael but after watching us against Barla I felt we were up against it from the off....not a lot of flair in the centres for me and no hole punchers in the forwards

Wake up call this hopefully

Well I didn't expect a scoreline like that from your lads today. I thought it would be a tight game with not much in it either way but that scoreline was a shocker. Holty sounded a bit down on the radio but as he says there's a long way to go through the season.

oh dear oh dear ! early days but could be a long hard season for us :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I thought the best team won today.

Hunslet were quicker and completed better. They have had 4 preseason games against our 2 and that showed.

Our defence was poor at times but It was the whole team that had a bad day at the office.

Hunslet had a couple of stand out players especially Jimmy Kleinhurst on dual reg from the Rhinos, we have chosen not to go down that route and I guess we will have to wait and see how that pans out.

All in all a disappointing start to the season but there is a long way to go and we will be better as the season progresses