Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith T

Town v Swinton

127 posts in this topic

Callum back on so maybe not too bad

Latest Scores : Haven 26 - York 12

Hunslet 30 - Barrow 10

Full time, great start to the season, Swinton 10 Town 14 final score. Well done Town, lets build on it !

That's it Town win 14 - 10 What a great performance

excellant result from the boys. gutted i couldnt make it now. just wait until we get the likes of matty, miller and rooney back. good result for the jam as well, and as i said earlier in the week i really fear for the raiders. did paul wood play for swinton.

excellant result from the boys. gutted i couldnt make it now. just wait until we get the likes of matty, miller and rooney back. good result for the jam as well, and as i said earlier in the week i really fear for the raiders. did paul wood play for swinton.

I'm pretty sure wood did play and went off as he was ineffective

Brilliant result well done town, who was MOM?

All of them. Take your pick. The one's who got most mentions were Callum, Morris, Lupton, Dowes, Stack, Mossop and Brett Phillips but everyone apparently played their part in the win. Paul Woods seemed to be getting involved but lost the ball many times or threw out a daft pass.

Get in there!! Apparently Wood was ######,wonky.

UP THE TOWN!! :)

just shows how good our coaches are. they could have easily used all the available widnes lads, but they went with the lads who train and play together week in week out

A different Peter Lupton on show today, involved in everything, scored a wonderful try and made some vital tackles. Bodes well for the future cos a fit and involved Lupton is an asset to any team.

You can't do any better than win, great effort against a good side, Town dug deep for this win, great effort. Can't wait for next week!

Hopefully no injuries to worry about . So proud of our guys , special mention for Matthew Johnson as we're always super conditioned . Defence wins games , and seemed great today . Unfortunately I caught Coxys fawning interview with woodsy but niva mind ... As for Swinton ? More help please mr Smith ! Next week Halifax are here - how massive is that after all the years of poor fair . Lets hope the game is sold by the club n local media and the fans flock in . We deserve support .

Let's try and get more through the gates next week, these lads deserve it. Come on Town