Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pie tries

Wiggo !

Pie tries    159

Sir Brad Wiggins has Wigan tattoo on his arm ! Ancient & Loyal ! Have we ever had a more famous sportsman as a supporter of our sport ?

Old Frightful    3,116

If he supports Wigan then he doesn't give a flying about RL or anybody else in our game so long as his team are doing ok.

And I bet he felt a bit of a pri...

Uh oh, gone far enough already.

Padge    2,308

Whys this idiot involved for 1 who care about some one who bikes about for a living takes no skill at all

Do you have an English version of that?

Old Frightful    3,116

I was hoping for a few tasty replies from you Wigooners but not quite the quality of stuff that's appeared from elsewhere... :huh:

Padge    2,308

I was hoping for a few tasty replies from you Wigooners but not quite the quality of stuff that's appeared from elsewhere... :huh:

I think you got usurped when someone shook the idiot tree.

Ullman    739

Can't someone come up with a TdF/Wigan walk/arrogant Wigan "joke"? Surely there's enough material beyond "tool"?

He did leave early in 2011 if that gives you something to go at.

stewpot01    16

If he supports Wigan then he doesn't give a flying about RL or anybody else in our game so long as his team are doing ok.

And I bet he felt a bit of a pri...

Uh oh, gone far enough already.

Don't you talk a lot of old rowlocks. Wiggins, FYI, thinks that RL is the toughest sport around. I don't suppose he probably think much of you either if he was unfortunate enough to try and hold a intelligent conversation with you.

Old Frightful    3,116

Don't you talk a lot of old rowlocks. Wiggins, FYI, thinks that RL is the toughest sport around. I don't suppose he probably think much of you either if he was unfortunate enough to try and hold a intelligent conversation with you.

:D

Great stuff. You post that even after reading my second post admitting it was a wind up.

Cracking.